Couple New Shirts Online & More

Sadly we’re at the mercy of Nike on that stuff. They don’t always do things that make the most sense for increasing sales.

1 Like

I already got it on order lol

The other Jordan schools like Michigan, Oklahoma, Florida, North Carolina, UCLA got better gear than we do.

Those chairs are replicas by Specseats the company that made the original arena chairs and still does so they are identical to the originals at least that is what I am assuming by how they describe them they say authentic, licensed, and throwback but not game used. They have a competitor so I am assuming that is why some years are unavailable. Fertitta seats are the hardest to get because they are still in use, the Hofheinz ones are fairly common, they sold them off when they did the rebuild. I never had room for one so I did not buy one then but now I want one.

Yes I’m absolutely aware of that. Again it’s a Nike issue typically.

On the topic of Nike, why are our game jerseys so comically bad? Like Walmart generic basketball jersey bad?

Look the same as most other Nike/Jordan schools. You’ll see that there isn’t much customization. I’ve noticed it with other apparel providers in the past as well.

At this point most of the polos I wear are foorball team issued stuff I bought used from various marketplaces, when are we going to fire some baskeball coaches so I can get that Jordan FIRE!

I would literally buy each and every Jordan polo the coaches wear!

Haha. Hopefully no time soon. Though check with Jason March as he seems to have the line on the goods.

2 Likes

Same here! Tracker says arriving Friday just in time for the KU game :sunglasses:

1 Like