Covid-19 stats, projections, trends, graphs

I’ve learned to question everything communicated ever since the FDA Convalescent plasma fiasco.

1 Like
1 Like

That is some heavy duty (something worse than intended gross negligence, I can’t find the word, and I don’t want break any rules or ruffle any feather of any admin). :rage:

WOW!!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

The lockdown was still unconstitutional:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/federal-judge-rules-pennsylvania-governors-covid-19-restrictions-unconstitutional

Sorry to bring the constitution into this conversation.

Reporting cases has become a mess. All this added to today’s dashboard. Daily new case numbers are not accurate which is not a good sign for seeing trends. Yesterday it was the couple thousand from Harris county and couple hundred from Dallas and Tarrant added but not included in new cases.

"52 older cases were included in the statewide total but excluded from statewide and Dallas County new confirmed cases (406).

13 older cases recently reported by labs were included in the statewide total but excluded from statewide and Galveston County new confirmed cases (29).

305 older cases recently reported by labs were included in the statewide total but excluded from statewide and Harris County new confirmed cases (552).

47 older cases recently reported by labs were included in the statewide total but excluded from statewide and Montgomery County new confirmed cases (59).

94 older cases recently reported by labs were included in the statewide total but excluded from statewide and Collin County new confirmed cases (67).

1 older case (3 cases total) recently reported by labs were included in the statewide total but excluded from statewide and county new confirmed cases for each of Bowie, Harrison, and Houston Counties."

Laura Ingram in the house.

One day after a federal judge ruled Pennsylvania’s pandemic restrictions unconstitutional, Gov. Tom Wolf issued a statement slamming Republicans’ celebratory response and urging people to take the coronavirus seriously.

“There’s no sense debating a ruling that will be appealed,” Wolf said on Tuesday. “But what’s not up for debate is that our early and decisive action saved lives.”

Now, it just will move through the legal system.

The lines are drawn

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason.com/2020/09/18/pennsylvania-lockdown-lawsuit-victory-may-cure-a-plague-of-pandemic-restrictions/%3Famp

1 Like

True. In the end we will have the Supreme Court decide.

Yes we do. This is a VERY important constitutional question.

1 Like

The American motto Live free and Die

4 Likes

Come on that is a European thing to give up your freedom for perceived safety. America was founded on liberty and reason. So the question is the lockdown unconstitutional.

What will you give up for your safety?

Wow. A judge appointed by a politician sided with that politician.

I’m shocked.

3 Likes

I’m also going to leave this quote from the article, “The judge said the plaintiffs did not challenge Wolf’s occupancy limits, and his ruling does not impact those orders. Nor did the lawsuit challenge the Wolf administration’s order requiring people to wear masks in public.”

1 Like

I deleted my posts. We should cap this discussion off here before the thread gets locked again.

Keep it focused on the data

1 Like

I just deleted mine. I had a post removed for simply quoting what the president said about the CDC director

Open-minded, intelligent people know what’s going on

3 Likes

This is the second time that the CDC has revered course on their testing policy.

Care to explain why?

Seriously , or are you just trying to get a thread
shutdown ?
I’m not playing that game.

1 Like

I am asking a legit question NRGcoog. I am asking why they are reversing their decision. This is important and is this due to research data that we are not pervy of. Get it?

The HHS put out a recommendation that the CDC wasn’t on board with. CDC is just reaffirming the standing medical consensus. We have plenty of testing capacity now. Please, get tested if you know you’ve come in contact with an infected person long enough to possibly contract Covid. This is the right thing to do for yourself and for others.

3 Likes

and that is the interesting point of the “full” scope of the U.S. infection rate. How does this % translate into someone that can infect others. Any additional data is better for the future vaccine and/or COVID-19 treatment.