D Kings future

Yeah he is incredinly athletic. Literally carried Cy-Lakes, one of the worst teams in Houston to being a playoff contender.

1 Like

I expect there will be a ton of attempts to flip him into January and February. And I actually expect him to flip to the Big 12.

Already making predictions on our ceiling for next season. Lol
Or we could have a really good offense with a much improved defense and win them all.

2 Likes

That’s interesting about Jacobs because ESPN did a whole piece leading up to the draft about this. My bad. I got bad information.

Two months before National Signing Day, Josh Jacobs didn’t have a single FBS scholarship offer. One month before Signing Day, he only had two – Wyoming and New Mexico State

His mom is a Coog and a former basketball player here. He’s very firmly committed to us. Things can always change, but I’d be extremely surprised if he changed his mind.

2 Likes

Hes enrolling at UH in January

4 Likes

Don’t worry as much about who will QB but who will be our offensive linemen.

2 Likes

I will guess like everyone else. If King came back for one year what does that do for the program. We will still need a QB for the future. Tune shows great promise once he learns to read defenses and not always throw to the planned receiver.

King would give us some excitement, but seems the program would be set back a year if he was the QB

Well good thing Massoud will be signing early and enrolling in the spring. I am sure at least a few P5 programs would go after him in January after they miss out on their current top priorities.