DeLoss Dodds

Barf…

They should recognize him at a UT game. He has not been good for the overall state of football in Texas.

When he dies I intend to salute him by pouring very good scotch over his grave…after I run it through my liver.

17 Likes

yes, the Texans organization which puts on these events is predominately staffed by longhorns on the sr. mgmt level.

3 Likes

F them then.

8 Likes

I horns downed that guy . He kept us out of Big 12 and was behind the culture that runs off other schools. Shows arrogance just being there

9 Likes

There is already a thread on the subject:

Mods?

Was a slap in the face, there was a bonghorn in the wood pile that drug his old carcass out there for our game.

With Horn playing tonight, why wouldn’t they wait until tonight and honor him in front of their fans?

2 Likes

I got to boo the bleep out of him as did most of the Coogs. I could hear it and I know he must have heard it. At least he knows we haven’t forgotten

3 Likes

TU. Wherever you go, there they are.

1 Like

I thank God every day for DeLoss Dodds. He kept the Whorns pretty irrelevant for a loooooong time.

2 Likes

During his tenure as AD Texas won 19 National Championships and 287 conference titles. I’m no Tsip, but… this is like saying J Hurts is all hype.

Still he should have been honored on Sat during the game.

I agree with you on all points!

Like Dobbs said…I an’t got no panties on… hehehe… thanks tu fans for buying me this … hehehe…I am”t got no panties on…

You think a Sip that constantly thumbed his nose down at UH should have been honored at a UH game ? They could have honored him in a year that UH wasn’t involved. That was a slap in the face to many in Coog Nation.

11 Likes

Pretty sure that was a typing oversight.

It was a thumb to the eye intended for us. Let’s think twice before going to more Advocare games.

2 Likes

It’s a disgrace and a direct jab from the advocare game organizer to U of H. There is no doubt this was done on purpose especially with David being honored. Could the game organizer have no clue who that piece of @#$@t dodds did to U of H? Yes it is possible. Do you think so? I think not.
I am sure that did not seat well with our A.D. He graduated in 92 while Captaining our Team.

4 Likes

Someone needs to pay for this

1 Like

I booed him.

3 Likes