Derick Parish DL/FB

Hahaha! I don’t think catching is his forte

1 Like

He can catch a little flip.

2 Likes

We are all wishing him the best. The work at FB should help.

2 Likes

Thank you !

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1416055218253570055?s=19

6 Likes

7 pounds? How did his mama afford to feed him?

4 Likes

All of that looks awesome. I just wonder why they are eating in their jerseys. It bothers me a bit. haha

Imagine if he had a twin brother growing up. :upside_down_face::grin:

5 Likes

We almost had to take a second mortgage out on the house to feed them! They are still the largest twins born at Methodist Hospital. 7lbs 2oz and 8lbs 4 oz. Needless to say at 5ft 4 and 130lbs, I looked like Shamu

23 Likes

Over 100 ounces of meat? Holy hell.

Not looking forward to those grocery bills. My 1 year old son is already out eating his almost 4 year old sister.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine eating a 7 pound steak. The challenge at the Big Texan restaurant in Lubbock is a whopping 5 pounds. I’ll bet he couldn’t run a 4.5 40 after that. Well, maybe if it was on the way to the rest room. :rofl:

4 Likes

Those ribs look so delicious. I couldn’t get close to eating 7 lbs but sure I wish I had the chance to try.
Twinmom I know the challenge of raising growing boys. I had 3 with a 70 lb Mastiff. My wife and I would need 3 baskets just to clear the grocery.

2 Likes

He needs to take the big Texan challenge

3 Likes

This kid is always present and is a winner. He will bring some much needed toughness to the offensive side of the ball.

Thank you :blush:

Oh my! How big is that one?

He needs to eat a Super Monster burrito from Freebird’s

1 Like

He loves Freebirds…basically he loves anything. Ironically, as a kid he was the pickiest eater, really irritating at times.

5 Likes

Big Texan is 5 pounds.

When I was a kid, I would eat anything my mother put in front of me because I didn’t have a choice. My dad said when I am on my own, I can eat what I want, but as long as I live at their house I would eat what I am served. When I married my wife I told her don’t ever expect me to eat Brussels sprouts, egg plant, or okra unless the okra is in gumbo. She can cook what she wants but I won’t eat those 3 things. I’ve added a couple of things since.

3 Likes

He went hungry more than once! I was raised the same way, you eat what you are served. He learned to eat what we ate soon enough or he wouldn’t eat, this isn’t a restaurant. I stopped giving in very quickly, when he got hungry enough, he’d eat anything.

2 Likes