Disappointed

Don’t really care about losing the ‘opportunity’ to play Baylor but was excited to watch the Coogs and break the monotony.

Just reading the pregame hype and betting lines was a nice change of pace. Heck, I had the game on a ‘time clock’ all week.

Oh well. Hang in there team (Team, coaches, fans,…) it will be fun when and if it happens in 2020.

14 Likes

I haven’t looked forward to a game this much in a while. I was counting down all week.

So disappointed…

9 Likes

Agreed. I even bought a bottle of Vanilla Crown for this but I’m sure nobody’s more disappointed than the players and coaches.

4 Likes

Red, the vanilla crown will still be utilized though, right? if for nothing than helping get through another week of no Coogs?

1 Like

Of course. Not gonna throw the bottle away lol

1 Like

A bummed year gets bummer.

2 Likes

To put the cherry on top: watching D’Erick King wrecking shop with Miami…while his former team can’t catch a break to play one game…while also suffering through another week of hearing about that other team off 610 that (other nameless Houston team) I can’t stand play any football.

3 Likes

All packed and ready to go. Exiting the golf course about 2:45 Friday and on the news . . . . . “Game Cancelled” . . . . . I know my SO will be so disappointed so I’m thinking . . . . . we be going anyway. Room reserved and no cancellation clause so some of the money already spent. Did manage the Texas Sports Hall of Fame, along with another 8 or 10 people, then the Texas Ranges Hall of Fame. 20 or 30 peoples there. Back home before 7 to get all prepped for “Beta” . . . . . lots of ready to eat food items . . . . .

3 Likes

He didn’t really wreck shop. Louisville’s defense was pretty bad. He looks the same as he looked at UH to me.

2 Likes