Do you see any hope for next year?

I have a lot of hope for next year with King at QB, and big improvements on defense. Tune is not the answer yet, a red shirt year could well do it. So happen to Smith, is he 100 percent WR or will he be part of the QB mix?

1 Like

Our offense will be king of the AAC

1 Like

Great point Ben. Records tell you where we are talent wise. However it does not evaluate/calculate the true future potential.
I have never seen a Team with an 4-8 record play the way we did these last few weeks. I was very concerned early on. The very fact that this group of players fought the way they did week in and week out is a huge positive for the entire Coaching staff. This is the way on how you REBUILD a program, our program.
Will we be 12-0 next year? I do not have a crystal ball neither do you. I am looking for the next step. I have written the same thing. I see a gradual progression and I will be hugely happy with an eight or nine wins season. Mr. Yeoman did not build a National program overnight. CDH is pissing off the P5 media/pundits because they understand what a “true” Head Coach can do with the Houston greater area. Year three is key for me. This is when CDH would have had his true fingerprints on our program. This is the beginning friends.
Rome was not built in one day.

5 Likes

Tune is being very underrated for what he will bring to the table. He made mistakes but I was very encouraged with his last game.
The offense is set up pretty well at every position just needing to add a really good OT and building depth. I like what we have at RB, TE and some of the pieces at WR though I still want a few play-makers there. I think Stevenson leaves for the NFL.

The defense is getting a huge shot in the arm along with some very quality players returning.
We may go from the worst secondary and most amount of the depth in the conference to the best and most.

1 Like

stealing this quote

Not worth answering this thread.

1 Like