Does UH Have Spring Practice This Year?

As a topic Football has been dead hereon and elsewhere.

Perhaps I missed it. The announced schedule for Spring practice?

Reportedly starts next Tuesday.

Should post this on the Basketball Forum.

No one is on this forum.

2 Likes

Post it in thread about transfers or coaches leaving - that’s where the action is.

3 Likes

Obviously you are.

1 Like

Better yet, post it in a thread titled, “My Favorite Uniform Combo Is…”

3 Likes

Robert - If I recall correctly in my invitation to the February 28 shin dig in the club at TDECU, it mentioned something about seeing a Spring practice.

Wow. Red80 with such a comment.

No I’;m not!

…wait, that was somebody else.

1 Like

Spring Football starts tomorrow. The hype is real! :grin:

It’s been redshirted.

2 Likes

Ha!

If no one is here how could it have been me? And how did you know it? :thinking:

It’s like the guy in the mental asylum who said, “We’re all here because we aren’t all there.”

1 Like

Always nice to read smart-#ss remarks on our board.

Notice that you also took after Duarte.

Sad.

1 Like

Who took after Duarte?

BTW, people should not take offense to posts made in jest. As for smart ass remarks, they are part of the fabric of the boards and are also usually made in jest and not to be taken seriously.

Oh yeah, one more thing, any time someone disagrees with you, it’s not a personal attack.

3 Likes

Gotta get navy blue back in the uniforms and eliminate white helmets. And win some games. Ya’ll wanna win some games? Let’s win some games.

2 Likes

So wrong, you are a very mean person,mean, mean, mean! Your posts are full of veiled attacks and you pick on anyone that doesn’t agree with you. Your constant smart ass remarks are hurtful. When I get my new tub of chalk I am going to my safe space and draw ugly pictures about you.

One more thing please don’t let my mommy know that I used the word ass in my post, damn I did it again. I am gonna get in so much trouble when she reads this. I just know that she will take away my binky again. It’s all your fault!

2 Likes

heh, I cannot believe I have never heard that.

My schtick goes like this. "So to hire me you need certifications? I can’t say I have that many BUT my Psychiatrist says I AM certifiable and you gotta believe that because he’s a professional!

1 Like

So you’ve been a bad, very bad boy?

Is Mommy gonna have to spank the bad boy?

I love it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like