Don’t Understand A&M

I am not sure right now - who is going to get the bigger surprise: atm or uta! atm thought they had gotten away from the Great Satan over in Austin, but now they are going to have deal with them again!

as for uta, they are used to having their way - - - in everything, but that is about to change: no way is Alabama or LSU going to be like the shrinking violets that the whorns have been used to in the Little-12!

I vote for atm coming out on top in this contest, but just barely!

1 Like

I have a question and don’t know a lot about it. I know the PUF fund was established for UT and AandM and Texas gets twice the money. It takes 75% vote to change it. Meaning it will never get spread out to other universities?? Correct?

What kind of money are they getting per year? Is that in addition to the Big 12/SEC money? They also get admission money from students? I mean, I’m thinking they are flowing with money. What do you do with all of that money?

Hookers and coke. What else?

I am sure part of it underhandedly pays the governor and other state representatives campaigns to ensure the status quo is maintained. UH and other universities must never partake of the forbidden fruit.

1 Like

MEANWHILE in SEC-Land … UGa Tenn Fla and USC ARE NOT HAPPY … at all

I did get a chuckle when someone posted that Vandy may never win another game … against SEC brethren that is … yep they will be crying all the way to their Nashville $$bank$$

Not certain which pod the Aggies are going in the west … but it doesn’t matter … they will win a SEC championship the day we colonize Mars … or Pluto …

The Aggies prez Katherine did confirm the Aggies are STUCK in the SEC for YEARS to come … so make that the outer rim of our solar system …

2 Likes

The Aggies do know something that the rest of the SEC doesn’t. The Whorns have trashed every conference they have been associated with from the SEC, to the original B/ig 12 and the revised Big 12 and now this version of the Big 12. Universities like CO, NB, MO, and A&M have all left the Big 12 because of the Whorns. Their AD’s most recent response was taking the high road, but the under current of his words were basically saying, “we know who the Whorns are and we are just trying to protect the conference and the SEC’s core values from the Evil Empire called the Whorns”.

1 Like

The PUF was established for UT. A&M sued to get their cut.

4 Likes

Come on Munzell. Historically every state university looks down on the land grant university. I went there for 2 years but wasn’t part of the cult culture. I am a Coog. Aggies are a wee bit passionate to irritation. Texas found itself coveting what A&M is becoming and can’t tolerate it.

Saban will retire at some point. He is irreplaceable and they will have downturns.

Yea. Nothing is forever. Bama has proven that when Bear wasn’t there. Bill Curry: “I remember coming home to a for sale sign and my yard and that was after a win.”

I seem to remember that this was about 1920 ish…they threatened to sue, then settled out of court for 1/3 of the PUF.

Ask yourselves a very simple LOGIC question.

If the Texas Constitution is in fact so IRON CLAD “only TU gets the $$$”…then why in the world would TU have ever settled ???

This fails on its face.
#BreakUpThe PUF

I like the sound of that…

1 Like

How in the world in todays culture is the PUF allowed to continue ?

2 Likes

Histrionics, doom and gloom, Austin bashing, etc

5 Likes

Inject it into my veins

2 Likes

Lots of frustration in those posts. But you have to admit, their SEC friends kept it from them, although their SEC friends knew the Ags would be against it and big time and they sold out for the money.

The SEC schools look at Texas as a money maker they know will increase their pockets books as did the Ags, and they also think they are no big deal on the field of competition. Hell, private schools TCU and Baylor have pushed the Whorns around the last decade. Private schools are the Vandy’s of the world in SEC Country. No big deal on the field of battle where the Whorns are known and perceived as Kobe would say “SOFT!”

We all know over time that the poison that is Texas, will try to run the SEC from their vantage point and try to do so via their leading revenue generator spot in college sports. The SEC will just need to smack the Whorns down as they have to date on the field of battle. Put them in their place.

1 Like

As the Ags had to learn, both OU and the Whorns better toughen up. They aren’t in that pass happy / no defense Big 12 anymore. When it comes to battle, the SEC doesn’t give a crap how much money you have, its how good you are on the field and you better be tough as hell. There are no woke coaches who are OK with their team turning their back on the school’s spirit song with only the QB standing after they just lost again to their top rival. There are no Smoothy bars and grill in the weight room. No top 10 recruiting classes that get blown out of the top 25 by early October. There are no QBs having to tell the world that “We’re back!” after being in the bottom half of the conference for the last decade. The SEC doesn’t relate to that SOFT BS that just flows from the veins of the Whorns.

3 Likes

Nobody understand A&M. They should spend some of that SEC money on group therapy.

Laugh. Out. Loud. Funny stuff.

Absolute gold

LOL, those 2 bozos belong together, they’re comedy gold…i tell ya, it’s gold Jerry !