Don’t Understand A&M

Their haircuts high and tight.
Their boots spit-shinned gloss.
Their yell leaders in those pearly white outfits.

Their war hymn about another school.

Yet, they can’t handle a bunch of Ralph Lauren wearing T-sippers.

Odd

fake army that’s why…

3 Likes

Just a random comment but it says alot about the Aggie mentality.

That TexAgs site is like an insane asylum.

2 Likes

That’s OK…no one understands a$m !!

1 Like

He explains it right there. Its not about sports. Its tribal with money and prestige representing territory.

The state of Texas created a crude, insolent monster by putting them on oil welfare.

You just reminded me that I hate ATM more than SMU and UT combined. It makes me euphoric knowing they’ll never win another conference championship.

2 Likes

…And remember that an A&M Corpsman, brandishing a sword, retreated from an SMU guy Cheerleader, with his tail tucked, on National TV…
Ouch.

4 Likes

Dear Lord, they are dreadful.

Sheesh…

Double Sheesh…

1 Like

I almost feel sorry for the Aggies…almost.

The word is out that the coversations between UT and the SEC have been on going for 6 months and they just now find out about it.

You talk about feeling like the cuckholded husband whose wife has been cheating on him with your worst enemy. That is how the Aggies must feel.

Sucks to be you Aggies.

7 Likes

and I love every second of it.

its a beautiful thing when your “enemies” face off against each other, although in this situation both are getting a much better deal than we are unfortunately…

1 Like

This all sounds so much like… The Face Eating Leopard I became friends with, now wants to eat MY face?!

2 Likes

Well that video filled my cringe quota for the day

6 Likes

At least A&M will reserve the right to say “I told you so” when UT comes in and tries to take over the conference.

3 Likes
9 Likes

The video we were all waiting for. I feel complete now.

1 Like

Lol…

(329) Aggie corp member attack SMU cheerleader circa 1981 - YouTube

1 Like

Texas A&M can protest all they want, but after a year or two playing UT again, all will be normal.

When it was rumored that A&M would leave for the SEC, their fans and grads were privately wondering what would happen to the UT vs A&M rivalry. Now we know, the rivalry will return making for an even more entertaining product.

14-0 if it happens….money talks.

https://twitter.com/skhanjr/status/1419048184421171209?s=21

1 Like

Yep money talks , All the Aggie’s I know don’t think UT is anything special and certainly don’t put them on a pedestal or have horn envy. But these alums are in their twenties so they have never known what it’s like to be in a UT controlled conference. I don’t buy the fact that A&M brass didn’t know about this. If they weren’t included then they have a right to ask why but I don’t see Sankey operating his conference like that, that’s more of a Bowlsby tactic.