Evansville vs Kentucky

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-rankings-kentucky-falls-out-of-top-10-of-top-25-and-1-after-shocking-upset-loss/amp/

CBS Sports Rankings - Kentucky #11

And, like I explained Monday morning, in the past I might’ve dropped the Wildcats out of the Top 25 And 1 completely, if only because no other school with a loss this bad is currently ranked. But, back when I handled things that way, it resulted in me having teams unranked that were still clearly, on paper and in the computers, among the best in the country – and it looked silly. So my current approach is to blindly punish ranked teams by dropping them 10 spots for their first bad loss. If that removes them from the Top 25 And 1, it removes them. You get what you get. But what this approach ensures, without bias, is that schools in the top 16 of the Top 25 And 1 won’t drop out completely strictly because of one uneven performance early in the season. And that’s a good thing, I think, because history shows taking a bad loss early doesn’t necessarily mean a team that was supposed to be good is bad.

So, all that said, Kentucky is No. 11 in Wednesday morning’s updated Top 25 And 1 daily college basketball rankings. And the new No. 1 is Duke. Mike Krzyzewski’s Blue Devils are 3-0 after Tuesday’s 105-54 victory over Central Arkansas. Their next game is Friday against Georgia State. They won’t play another currently ranked team until they visit Michigan State in early December.

Fair reasoning. They are definitely still a Top 10 team.

Evansville passed the ball like crazy and runs a motion offense. Kentucky had a hard time with their zone. EU had more offensive rebounds.

Top 25… “and 1?” What the hump? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

One man’s opinion and I question his judgment because he has UTA ranked.