Evansville vs Kentucky

Evansville wins over number one Kentucky!!!

5 Likes

Aces

4 Likes

MVC! MVC! MVC!

5 Likes

No way??!

1 Like

Lolā€¦pricelessā€¦it cost Kentucky 90k to,lose at home to Evansvilleā€¦lol

9 Likes

How far will they fall??? Unforgivable loss for a G5 teamā€¦

1 Like

UK kids reading their press clippings

1 Like

Huh! Who did what to who? There is no way Kentucky, with all those 5 stars, lost to an unranked team. I guess being a 5 star is overrated in most cases.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

UK holding a press conference later todayā€¦demanding a federal investigation as the sky has fallen. Lol

2 Likes

Tyler Herro nor Johnson are not with the team anymore, but I catch ur drift.

2 Likes

Talking heads on the radio saying basketball season starts after the super happy fun game (superbowl) in Jan and nobody will pay attention to a loss like thisā€¦ then in another breath they talk about how the playoff committee really wants two SEC teams in the CFP.

Hey know it all wonders of the airwaves, how about giving Evansville some damn credit?

2 Likes

Another example of ā€œjust goes to show youā€.

1 Like

This game alone wonā€™t affect their season or tournament ranking one bit, nor really should it. Early game with a very young team learning to be around each other. All the important games still left on the schedule.

That said, it is always fun to see them lose

This is why an AAC team can never make Playoffs in Footballā€¦that can happen to Bama, Texas, LSU, etc.

But if it was Us, we would go from 1 to out of ranking!

1 Like

Definitely would hit us harder. No doubt

1 Like

I didnā€™t get to watch this game, but my brother is a huge Kentucky fan. I texted him when UK was down 4 at the half and he said they were missing tons of layups. He texted me when the game ended and said they deserved the loss because no one would follow their own shot and he felt they missed at least 20 offensive rebounds on that alone. Not only that, but he didnā€™t see a single UK coach get onto the kids for lack of hustle. Sounds to me like UK combined a cold shooting night with a complete lack of effort by the players and coaches. Anyone can beat anyone in such a situation. Iā€™m sure this will be a wake up call for UK.

1 Like

Playing devilā€™s advocate had me thinking this game was such a MAJOR UPSET after Kentucky defeated a real good #1 Michigan State team and they went from the #2 team to the undisputed #1 team, that I had a gut feeling the game was fixed. Maybe the wise guys got into Calipariā€™s bank for so he and his team would lose.

1 Like

They will drop to # 3 or 4 after that.

1 Like

How sweet for former Kentucky standout/national champion and Evansville native Walter McCarty to get this win as the Evansville HC.

He had a rough 1st year for Evansville in 18-19 as the finished about last in the Missouri Valley.
This makes their season regardless.

2 Likes