Game 3

30%+ K ratio isn’t uncommon these days at any level. You better have some power in your line-up…the small ball and dinkers can only take you so far…the pitchers are really good these days

I still feel the new facility is gamechanger…it’s extremely nice…top of the line. It will help get some top level recruits in but its a crap shoot on baseball. Go look back at last 5 incoming classes and how so very few actually make it…even at the TU and ATM of the world

2 Likes

Sure they’re not TU but there isn’t a D1 baseball program in the country that doesn’t have a ace or two that can shutdown any given team on any given night…that’s baseball. Like our chances of getting in The Dance though

As Richard Marx would say"Don’t Mean Nothing…till ya sign it on the dotted line" they change verbals like underware unfortunately

It was just disappointing that it happened to be our two best recruits. I heard the shortstop is starting at Baylor as a freshman as he enrolled early

Tre is a good one. He was verbal at one time. I do not recall who the other player was off top my head

Me either but I think it was a pitcher. I saw Richardson and he would have bern starting here. Bummer

We need to start selling Waco as a hellhole.