Game Week!

I think this was the first year august had 31 days … go figure.

2 Likes

This has been the longest off season ever. Last year-ended in such disappointment , let’s win championship this year.

2 Likes

Agree with the concept that we can take a loss any given week, but feel that we win at least 10 and have a really good chance to win them all. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Exactly. I’m not looking at a single game on our schedule and thinking “I don’t like our chances of winning this one.”

2 Likes

Yes Yes! It is finally here! I will be praying for all the players, coaches, and their families Health, Safety, and good spirits!

And all the CoogFans in the world too! That they come to all the games possible, yell, and pack the Cage! GO COOGS! Amen! :pray:

4 Likes

Good to know you admit that Herman’s second year was a bust.

August always had 31 days, you mean September and April with 30…and February with 28 or 29 days…

1 Like

Fsu is no joke

We will go as far as our OL and secondary will take us. I hope they are both drastically improved from last season.

1 Like

You are kidding, right!

Actually not true. Most of you are probably too young to remember when it changed, but way, way, waaaaaay back in the day, August only had 30 days. Actually it wasn’t called August back then either, it was Sextillus, you know, for the sixth month of the year.

Anyhow, when Augustus Caesar became emperor of Rome, his people thought he should have a month named after him, just like his predecessor Julius (July). Only problem was July had 31 days and August had 30. The new emperor couldn’t have a shorter month, so they stole a day from February and made August 31 days long.

You’re welcome.

5 Likes

Lol…I meant as long as we have been alive…I am familiar with the History of Ceasars and the months as well. Thank you, Timmy, for educating us more on history!

Yea, not many of us left from that time. :sunglasses:

1 Like

it was but unlike herman UH isn’t having other colleges trying to porch Applewhite during the season.