Gameday Thread for Grambling at 6:00pm

I know this isn’t a game that most people get excited about but I haven’t really seen any talk about the game on here so let’s us this for the Gameday Thread. I’ve got a feeling that we’ll only see Tune for a quarter or a little bit more then Ike will play for a while and then Holman will get a chance. This game probably won’t be close and shouldn’t be close. Go Coogs beat Grambling

1 Like

I’m looking forward to going and hanging out with some good buddies. I’m hoping this will be a good opportunity to work out some kinks and give the depth guys some snaps. Need to come out healthy and ready to start conference play next week against Navy.

1 Like

I believe CDH will leave Tune in the game throughout the 1st half. Even though Grambling lacks talent, it is an opportunity for the first team O to work on execution and mostly importantly, use the game to gain valuable confidence.

That said, it comes down to score. UH - 69 Grambling - 0.

2 Likes

A short preview.

Line moved from -39.5 to -40.5 this morning.

I’m thinking final score will be something around 52-10. They probably score a touchdown late to get to 10 or 14 points

Perhaps I missed it in an earlier discussion on another thread but ESPN+? Is that streaming? Can one pay a fee to get the channel added on AT&T. My mom is 84 and still wants to
watch the Coogs.

2 Likes

Game day! Go Coogs!
I’ll see everyone there, I’ll be the guy in red and white

4 Likes

Not sure about adding it to AT&T but if she has the ESPN app on her tv she can watch it on that after she signs up

Many thanks.

ESPN+ is purely a streaming service. I think it’s something like $6/month and in my opinion completely worth it, even if you’re only watching UH games.

4 Likes

Definitely worth it, they have 30 for 30 on there including the Phi Slamma Jamma and Pony Express ones and many others

1 Like

Correct, only $6 for ESPN, and you can watch replays

Make sure you check to see if Disney or anyone else has a bundle if you want to add because you may be able to get a better deal and access to the Disney platform.

Yep. I have the Disney+/Espn+/Hulu package. There’s something for everyone in our family. And it’s pretty cheap. Less than $20/month.

Cooglover your mom is only two years older than me. You younger guys can’t understand how important our Cougar football on TV is to us. Please get her the game.

2 Likes

We’re definitely in the age of cord cutting.

If you have ESPN+, can you watch the game later? I like to cruise through the commercials and typically start watching a 6:00 game at 7:00

Let’s get as many in the seats as possible. Our players and opponents deserve it. Every game is a milestone for one that steps on the field wearing our and their uniform. These are not professional athlete.

1 Like

Yes, I agree and try to make it into town for at least one game a year.

1 Like