GAMEDAY Thread: HBU vs Houston, 7pm on ESPN3

I was just thinking this. He’s gotta be more assertive. When he’s out there he’s the most athletic guy on the floor.

1 Like

Nothing he did last year or this year shows me that he is one of our best three point shooters. I want him looking for the 15ft.

This is an issue with the whole team offensively. Sasser, Grimes, Hinton, Mills, one night 20 points next night 2.

That Grimes 3 was a good breakdown of a zone. Fabian was decisive with the pass that’s how you break it down.

Glad HBU is zoning up give us some practice.

1 Like

That 3 point jump forward move is f’ing stupid. How can they call that repeatedly.

2 Likes

Exactly grimes did everything right

I missed it. After hearing the announcers describe the move I’m wondering how ridiculous it looks.

1 Like

I think this is the Coogs best offensive lineup. I think this should he the starting lineup. Can put White in it in place of Gresham or Gorham.

Offense is so frustrating. Sooooo many simple missed shots and stupid mistakes

1 Like

De’Jon has had multiple stupid boneheaded turnovers tonight including that last one

2 Likes

Coach just subbed in White at center in the lineup as commented above.

I think it is coming together. The cohesion is starting to develop. I’m seeing more fluidity and flashes of guys understanding where their teammates are going to be and putting the ball in the right spot to score.

2 Likes

I think the lineup in now compliments each players talent the most for the Coogs. The spacing is better.

1 Like

Wow this is a super small lineup for the Coogs. Gorham at the 5.

Deeky was just so smooth offensively last year this regression is more than a hand injury.

4 Likes

He might be thinking too much out there

2 Likes

Yeah this reminds me of 2015 Greg Ward to 2016 Greg Ward.

1 Like

We amazingly ust broke 100. The team is scoring alot but for some reason just doesn’t seem efficient. So wierd.

3 Likes

Blocks are the new steals for us this year.

1 Like

This definitely needs to be the starting lineup from now on.