GAMEDAY Thread: HBU vs Houston, 7pm on ESPN3

Think Hinton rolled his ankle. In alot of pain.

Hope that’s all it is. Thought I saw him grab a knee, hope he was just feeling around.

1 Like

Crap. Looks like they are icing his knee…

1 Like

They were running his knee on the bench.

Man I was hoping it was a cramp for Nate. Deeky is doing better on both ends he just needs to finish. He does all the hard work to find his shot then clank. He was money finishing last year. I think he is going to get out of this sometime and it is going to turn this offense and team around.

2 Likes

Nate had a double double already, huh?

The MBK Twitter account says just bumped knees. May not return tonight but shouldn’t be serious.

3 Likes

Hope he isn’t in the dawg house for long. He’s our best three point shooter.

1 Like

Number 10 on HBU squaring up to Gresham is like an NFL QB squaring up to Myles Garrett.

Hold me back hold me back.

3 Likes

Alley is our best 3 pt shooter?!?!

I would like Alley to move in a couple of feet and look for a mid range jumper like White. I dont understand why the coaches dont have him doing that. He is not a three point shooter.

2 Likes

Hinton is back out there.

1 Like

Missed Nate’s coming out party in the first half , working late. So much for working late …

Great news

I think Harris has had some good moments in limited action. He’s made some FTs also. I thought he’d get more minutes this year with his size and seniority.

1 Like

Ball movement is good in second half so far but there has been a complete lapse on defense to start the half.

Think maybe we can stop leaving #4 blue wide the F open!?!?

1 Like

dejon having a good game, but the fact they arent even defending him on the 3pt line and we arent punishing them for it bothers me…

2 Likes

During one of our broadcast this season the announcers said alley is our best three point shooter. Lots of coogs took notice in the game thread. I forget which game it was. I think it was Alabama stats game.

1 Like

Grimes is non existent tonight

1 Like