GAMEDAY THREAD! Houston at Connecticut - Thursday @ 6 PM on ESPN (W 71-63)

we are on espn, this will be the 1st time some people are watching us and probably thinking we are overrated

1 Like

Your insecurities are showing.

Settle down, guys. We are ok. All the teams we play from now on will bring their best. We just need to weather the storm. UCONN is not deep enough to keep this up the entire game.

1 Like

I just want the refs to call the game according to the rules with no favoritism for either team, that’s all! Why should it be any different?

2 Likes

Only in the AAC would a ref wait on that to call a foul instead of a jump ball or travel.

Brooks has gone cold now.

All our shots seem to be rimming out.

2 Likes

Galen seems different to me the last 2 games. Like he is forcing everything not just shots.

I predict out team will be awake in the 2nd half.

Other than the sloppy offense, I love how the Coogs are hustling at both ends. They just need to get a better handle on the ball and quit turning it over. The shots will fall.

2 Likes

Unbelievable

These UCONN players knew the refs favor them and they are intentionally banging into the Coogs players on purpose so that the refs call a foul on the Coogs players instead of calling it as an offensive foul, which is exactly what it is!

1 Like

Some bad bounces for the Coogs

1 Like

My god we look terrible.

Sampson is going to light them up at halftime.

27-26 Coogs with 2:17 left

We’re playing really bad ball.

I’m impressed with UConn’s defense. But I agree that they don’t have the depth to keep it up. For now they are making the Coogs look out of whack.

1 Like

Cory’s thighs are twice as thick as Jareau’s.

One of the poorer first halves of the season. Fortunately, UConn’s half was three points worse.

Not a good half, but good to be up by 3 at the half.

1 Like