GAMEDAY THREAD! Houston at Connecticut - Thursday @ 6 PM on ESPN (W 71-63)

Jarreau is a baller

1 Like

Deeky and Hinton after a year at Bishop Summer Camp, can’t wait.

1 Like

something interesting to follow the rest of the game

jarreau has 6pt, 6 asst 2 rbs 
a triple double not impossible, our 1st in decades i believe

We played a shitty half of basketball and are still up by 3. We’re going to come out strong after CKS chews them up in the locker room. Going to win this one going away.

2 Likes

Hope so. Not uncommon to play a tight first half this season.

UCONN coach seems like a character.

1 Like

Very overly dramatic. Even for a coach.

1 Like

Former Duke guard

The offense looked a tad inconsistent as I walked in and out of the house attending to dinner on the grill. Sounded like the fouls were 18-1 but I haven’t looked at the stats yet

Well 12-0 in free throws for Uconn

1 Like

The refs are going to give us a few fouls now to make it more even.

It might be good that Brady is in foul trouble because he is showing me nothing. He is so inconsistent on the post.

Our bigs are not finishing at the rim tonight. But Brooks is from three! 10 point lead!

Not Brady’s night.

This is why having only one loss still is so impressive. It’s hard to play well every night. And this team doesn’t care if it plays well or not. They just keep scrapping. Damn it’s infectious.

3 Likes

I start to like Chris Harris game more than Brady. His post move is kinda sloppy

1 Like

Harris is doing a great job of getting open and sliding in for the easy basket. It doesn’t even seem like the same player.

1 Like

Well Brady is someone who can at times create his own offense. Harris isn’t that guy from what I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Loving the ball movement.

True, I think Harris could develop that. Plus he’s faster imo.