Gameday Thread; Houston at Temple, Wednesday at 6pm onESPNNEWS (L 73-69)

Two fouls

If we start winning the rebounds I think we start winning the game.

2 PF, 1 bad. Just can’t stay on the court.

Gresham is blocking shots, but he’s been out of position on a number of drives.

White hasn’t looked good so far.

2 Likes

I know we need Alley to take open 3s or the D will totally disregard him when he is on the perimeter, but man I cringe everytime he goes to shoot a 3.

Cedric Alley= love his hustle, but can’t wait to see Gorham

White never looks good, doesn’t know what to do with the ball, I don’t know what everyone sees in him, still don’t see it

15-1 is still pretty good :heart: guys

We haven’t lost yet!!!

Lol, it is halftime!

Looks like Cory could go hot, good to see that.

I think when we dial it up the second half s=we will see mucho mas turnovers to our benefit.

I thought I saw Rose called more than 2 fouls…

1 Like

I think we’ve been fine on offense and some of those open shots that weren’t going in will hopefully go in this half.

Basically, just need to clean up the defense in the 2nd half and crash the boards. That’s our identity and we need to get back to basics.

1 Like

Seems like Armoni does that a lot.

Halftime analysis. Great coaching and game planning by Temple. They knew Davis could shut down their top scorer so they have been going with their second best scorer the entire first half setting him up over and over. Armoni can’t guard him one on one. The other part, is they have taken advantage of our bigs not being great with ball control. Whenever Alley and White have had the ball, they deny the pass and want them to shoot. Hopefully Sampson had an answer for both at halftime. Hard to come up with a fix when your team has the exact same shooting percentage from 2 point and 3 point range as the team 7 points ahead of you.

1 Like

Getting out rebounded by 3, that needs to change. We have 7 turnovers to their 4. If we out rebounded them at end of game by 5 we probably win!

1 Like

Need Rose to go Ice cold.

Note they let DJ prove himself and then got in his face more. Same with Cory, too much height against him on the perimeter.

1 Like

they are doubling breaon…someone is always wide open when he is playing…put 4 shooters out there

Free throw clinic!!

I wish Corey had more of a slashing game against taller defenders.

Here we go