We are quickly becoming a very hard ticket. I have a buddy who said he had an easier time getting Hamilton tickets.
Cincy SBNation site preview
Where the Bearcats struggle, the Cougars excel. They are the best three-point defense in the AAC, allowing opponents to shoot a pitiful 26.5 percent from beyond the arc. Despite that, Cougar opponents are scoring 31.3 percent of their points from three. That is probably more a symptom of foes needing to try to shoot their way back into games rather than a deficiency from the Cougars. After all, they are third in the country in opponent true shooting percentage, 11th in defensive efficiency and they can protect the paint themselves, ranking 28th in block rate.
It’s rare to see the Bearcats play a team that plays defense better than them. In this matchup, they may finally be witnessing that reality.
These two teams are going to get after each other. Getting the crowd into this game early and keeping them there will be huge.
This one has the feel of the great Houston v Arkansas games. Lewis v Sutton, Hakeem v Klein.
Can’t wait till tomorrow.
• Cincinnati has posted a 20-3 record in 2018-19 with an 8-1 mark in American Athletic Conference play.
• Bearcats are tied with Houston for first in the latest league standings.
• Cincinnati is 5-2 in road games this season.
• Cincinnati has won its last eight games and 11 of its last 12… Only a 73-71 loss at ECU on Jan. 5 prevents a longer streak.
• In its most recent action, Cincinnati enjoyed a 69-64 win at Memphis on Thursday night.
• Against Memphis, junior guard Jarron Cumberland led the Bearcats with 17 points and six assists… Senior guard Justin Jenifer finished with 14 points, two assists and a pair of steals, while junior forward Tre Scott added 13 points with a team-high nine rebounds and three assists.
• This season, Cumberland leads the Bearcats with 18.6 points and 3.6 assists per game… Sophomore guard Keith Williams stands second with 10.9 points per contest, while Scott tops the team with 6.4 rebounds per game.
• Head Coach Mick Cronin is in his 13th season at Cincinnati and his 16th season as a collegiate head coach.
• Cronin has compiled a 288-143 record at Cincinnati and is 357-167 as a collegiate head coach… Previously built a 69-24 record at Murray State (2003-06).
• Cronin is 9-2 against Houston during his career, including a 7-2 mark with Cincinnati.
• 1997 graduate of Cincinnati.
Hard to believe Bob Huggins has been away from UC for 13 years.
Wasn’t able to get tickets to this game
Hopefully some Rockets and Texans show up to this game
You can still get tickets. Look online, if price is too steep then you can wait for it to go down tomorrow (assuming someone else doesn’t buy them ahead of you)
Ypu can always stand at the gate and order the cheapest one just before you are ready to walk into the arena.
I’m coming in for this one! Flying into DFW Sunday morning for work this week, down and back the same day. First time on campus in 13 years. I’ve been to many away games in that time. Going with 2 of my old college roommates. Go Coogs!
Lucky I bought 4 tix 1.5 months ago for $27 each prices have skyrocketed since then.
All the seats are grey on the UH website
Early lines have Houston at -4.5/-5.
Isn’t it GREAT to be the “hot ticket” in Houston? The Cougars are the “hot ticket.” Ordinary Houstonians are wanting to come to the game. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be LOUD. Come early, wear red, and be ready to stand and get loud. UH v. Cincy = a March Madness type atmosphere between rock solid teams. I’m excited for the game, nervous, amped up, worried, and the list goes on and on. A great time to be UH Cougar!
Go Coogs. Peace.
Grad 94 is right Coog Facebook pages are pretty hilarious the last couple days. Anybody have extra tickets? Why are they so expensive? This is the school’s fault they made us good at basketball. StubHub is the devil. The pendulum has swung.
Guess the people in Houston will be buying season tickets next year
Man these tickets are expensive! so tempted though
gonna buy the tickets lol