GAMEDAY THREAD! Houston vs Cincinnati at the Fertitta Center - Sunday @ 3pm on ESPN (W 65-58)

I’m pumped for the game today!! Better bring the ear muffs cause it’s gonna be loud
GO COOGS

1 Like

IF (and I am going to try) I make it today this will be my first game since my stroke in December.

21 Likes

Let’s get it. Getting my whataburger fix in right now and me and my buddies are getting a game plan on what time we are heading down there.

3 Likes

We are going to H Association BBQ from 12-2 first then to game go coogs let’s kick some bearcat ass!

3 Likes

I know a bit of what you are going through. I have been dealing with asthma all week. I’m going power through packed with cough drops and my inhaler. Probably won’t be able to yell like I usually do but not missing the game.

3 Likes

Speaking of game day. Is there any reason Metro buses couldn’t say “Go Coogs” instead of just Go Rockets?

1 Like

Atomic Coogs…

1 Like

1 hour to go!

Let’s build off last weeks game. Put together two full halves and have our best game of the year, right here!

1 Like

The H

2 Likes

Is ThirdWardCoog gonna make it?

1 Like

Home waiting surgery this week (hopefully) so have to miss my first game in ages. Found a friend to go in my place with instructions, “Yell Loud for Cougars.”

3 Likes

This is killing me not being able to go.

Branham and Elvin are saying that the students are giving Cincy grief in pregame shoot around.

5 Likes

Any live shots from those attending?

Sounds loud

Gonna be a dogfight.

1 Like

Corey is locked in

2 Likes

What happened to Galen there? Not even getting any medical attention on the bench.

1 Like

Davis is balling hard these last few games

1 Like

Twisted his ankle. He’ll be back

Coogs lead 11-8 with 14:02 left.

Cincy hitting some 3s which isn’t usual for them.

1 Like