GAMEDAY Thread: UH @ Tulsa ESPN2 3:00 PM CST (L 61-63)

Up 2 with a combined 5 pts and 2-8 shooting from Grimes & Hinton.

Tulsa started the game of blocking out well. They seem to be cooling off and we are able to get some rebounds.

This aged well.

1 Like

Ball movement will not happen with Deeky running point. Hence why he struggles with zone.

so many people on this site hate Jarreauā€¦ smh

I donā€™t !

Two outside shots in a row!?!

Deeky !!!

1 Like

I dont hate him. He has great driving talent but passing is big in breaking the zone down and he struggles with zone. If he can add a decent shot it would open so much more for him.

#11 Jackson looks a tad like a very large Prince.

Tulsa making all of their free throws.

No one hates Jarreau, a lot of us hate some of his poor decisions. He can be maddening; just ask Sampson. He can do some things that are great and then follow up with a boneheaded move. But when heā€™s on, he can dominate.

5 Likes

When heā€™s on he looks like A.I Jarreau lol

2 Likes

Grimes can get to the paint anytime he wants. Hope to see that more. The 10 ft pull-up is there.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard anyone on this site indicate that they ā€œhateā€ any cougar athlete !!

5 Likes

Time for Sampson to make his usual second half adjustments.

2 Likes

Jerreau brings that spark off the bench that we need but it comes with a price (turnovers). Some games he absolutely dominates. Itā€™s almost like he needs the right situation in order to shine.

1 Like

Mills sat after a defensive turnover and I donā€™t agree with that. If coach would 30 plus minutes a game heā€™d give us 30 points a game. He needs to be on the court more than Grimes.

Watch how well he plays defense.

Mills was in bench bcoz of his 2nd foul.

1 Like