GAMEDAY THREAD! UH vs BYU

This thread was closed automatically for the number of reported posts.

Please keep it civil.

1 Like

I’m happy at this point but not celebrating. Too much game left.
Stay with the pressure and stay disciplined.

It looked like to me he was just excited!

If you ban the troll it would fix the problem.

3 Likes

Some of ByU dad is writing is within bounds. Others are just trying to irritate y’all.

I’ll reach out to ByU dad, but y’all need to stop reporting everything he writes, even the mundane stuff.

BYU dad is actually smoo drop out

1 Like

Our defense is playing with a chip on there shoulders and right now are playing good. That 4 down stand was awesome

2 Likes

So beauty school dropout from Grease.

1 Like

One post by itself might be within bounds, but combined with all of his other posts, they are all intended to antagonize UH fans

2 Likes

Get him out of here. Let’s take a vote!

You can mute somebody right?

3 Likes

Just like the song this thread is
 BACK, FROM OUTTA SPACE!!!

It be really nice to see the halftime show talk a little bit about this game

2 Likes

The guy has gone from “Houston stinks” to “Houston is good but needs to show class” I love him being here if we are winning.

1 Like

agreed

3 Likes

Leave BYU Dad alone. Coogfans shouldn’t become another Twitter or Facebook and silence an opposition voice because we don’t like he has to say.

2 Likes

We can’t vote him off the island?

I go back to the 50’s with my Cougar football. I can’t tell you what teams but I have memories where a goal line stand set the tone for the year. And our legendary CBY was known for a goal line stand when he was playing center (on defense) for Army. We are creating some heroes tonight.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen BYU say anything overly bad, maybe slight trolling. Although calling a houston team “pooston” on their fan board is pretty dumb