GAMEDAY THREAD! UH vs Washington State - 8:15pm from NRG or o; ESPN (L 31-24)

Sorry, everyone, been a bit under the weather this week.

• UH by >10
  • UH by <10
  • Wazzu by <10
  • Wazzu by >10

0 voters

1 Like

https://twitter.com/uhcougarfb/status/1172510245022814211?s=21

1 Like

I can tell by the twitter time zone difference Patrick’s sittin in a lawn chair in London eating popcorn watching the brexit chaos and laughing.

2 Likes

Will be watching this game on my phone en route to the deer lease in west Texas.

Signal is spotty at best so I’d appreciate any and all updates on this thread.

This game feels weird to me. Zero hype. Zero buzz. Our team has looked flat offensively the last two games, hopefully we can put it together.

Need a win tonight in a big way.

1 Like

I think this is a Coogfans mood right now but I get a different sense when I talk to people in real life. The bar has been raised over the years around here due to a taste of success for some and due to hirings / firings that didn’t please some.

Coogs are 1-1 with their only loss to playoff participant from last year that has gone 46-8 over the last 4 seasons with three losses to SEC playoff teams. They started slow against OU and scaled back the playbook against PVA&M but people are projecting this for the rest of the season.

We will learn a lot more tonight and next Thursday about this team. I am excited to watch the game.

Signed,
Mr. Hype & Buzz

7 Likes

I like it!

I’m at the edge of my seat looking for a reason to get excited, hope to see it tonight.

2 Likes

+9 1/2 for Houston. I’m taking the points.

1 Like

Looking forward to this Pac-12 match-up.

Cougs (Pac-12) vs. Coogs (future Pac-12 members).

2 Likes

One thing is for certain, the Cougars are going to win tonight! There I’ve covered my bets although there’s no gambling in Alabama (except for the pro team in Tuscaloosa) :football::sunglasses:

1 Like

This lack-luster thread has gotten me excited about the game. My group will be there.

someone was up for this game !

I saw a old red bus covered in UH gear driving up Kirby as I was leaving the med center at 11:30 am today. I know NRG tailgating isn’t open that early.

UofH will never be a member of the PAC12. Even if they wanted us, which there is no significant reason to think they do, it’s a logistical nightmare. We might join the BigXII after UT, OU and Kansas join the B1G.

The remaining teams in the Big 12 after that kind of departure would be no better than what we currently have in the AAC. It’d be the new AAC and the old AAC would be the new Big 12. lol

1 Like

Yes, I think the BigXII will poach the best of the AAC. It makes for a little better conference with natural rivals TT, TCU, Baylor and OSU.

2 Likes

As long as they kick out SMU and ECU, it’s a win! :joy:

Sorry but if that occurs (UT, OU, KU leaving) the Big XII will implode just like the Big East did

1 Like

I’m just joking, more for our Scott & Holman Pawdcast listeners :slight_smile:

I agree the logistics are a nightmare. The BigXII would make the most sense if the scenario you mention happens. It would be nice to replace those departing teams with UCF, Memphis, and Houston.

1 Like

As long as we are not dealing with UT, I would be ok with that conference.

Is this a black-out game? Someone told me to wear black to the game. Just making sure with ya’ll.

Yes (I don’t happen to have a black UH shirt either but your presence is way more important than the color of your shirt IMHO).