Gameday Thread: Wichita State @ UH 2/9 2PM Central ESPN (W 76-43)

Gotta come out and win the 1st 5 mins.

1 Like

What a half. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Great game so far!!

Fixing to start second half. Should be noted that student section is full. Also, Alvin Brooks not the only Alvin in da house. Alvin Kamara and Marcus Camby in attendance.

4 Likes

Student section is empty behind cougar brass???

1 Like

Alvin Kamara is a friend of Dejon Jarreau. I don’t believe this is his first time at Fertitta.

4 Likes

If the rockets didn’t play at 5 probably would have a few of them in the building.

Was about to say Here’s hoping the refs don’t mess up a good game, as fair.

1 Like

I think that there is only like one ref crew in the the whole conference that doesn’t love to make it a free throw contest. It shows that the conference does not take reviewing the refs seriously or they want the consistency of free throw contests.

He was at a few games last year.

1 Like

Coogs up in the second 47-26 @ 14:46

Magic Mills

1 Like

wait, what? WSU has 26 total points with 26 minutes gone?

1 Like

So. We’ll be a top 30 NET team if we keep blowing out Wichita. Not bad for a team that had to replace 4 starters.

3 Likes

I can’t stand when that one bald refs calls one of our games. Everytime it is foul after foul. He loves his whistle. He can’t resist the ticky tack calls on the perimiter. I a pretty sure I recognize him because it is always a free throw contest when he is here. Luckily it is a blowout.

4 straight fouls call by the refs in favor of Wichita

1 Like

Coogs up in the second 53-28 @ 11:39.

It is almost like the Conference is trying to protect the reputation of one of their top teams. Cant have WSU going down 30+ in a game.

Uhhhh. We are their top team.

2 Likes

Where were they when we played at their place a couple of years ago?

Screw ‘em. I hope we beat them by 50.