Gluten free options inside TDECU?

Sorry if this topic isn’t football related per say, but was wondering if there where any good gluten free options at the concessions?

1 Like

White claw

7 Likes

Pretty sure the ice is gluten free.

2 Likes

For sure lmao

1 Like

Slime instead.

I think they are still trying to get the taste thing shored up before they can start doing gluten-free.

5 Likes

I think the chilli cheese nachos are gluten free

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ha. Get the basics down, then work on the specialties.

2 Likes

Popcorn… maybe new BBQ option will have loaded potato

they cant even make a good taco…gluten free is years away homie

2 Likes

Understand! Lol was just curious!

3 Likes

My wife has celiac so, speaking from experience, the cross-contamination is wild in stadium concessions. I would heavily advise eating before the game and if you need a snack, get some dippin-dots.

5 Likes

Hot dog sans bun.

Aside from that being a really depressing thing to eat, they are often handled by the same gloves that handle the buns. I Don’t recommend.

Agree, some of them don’t look and taste like food, safe to say they’re gluten free.

But seriously, if you have a medical issue, eat before you get there. Also, it’s ballpark, mkay. It’s not the Ritz Carlton or even the Ritz Cracker. The crew at TDECU is known for its cheese free nachos.They think gluten is what is in the back of stamps.

2 Likes

It’s not that serious, just a simple question, out of curiosity. I’m sure most do eat before going to a event. Thanks

1 Like

They really don’t have good food options. No real keto friendly options either. Just carbs on carbs.

1 Like