Great pic from the Arizona game

It’s also a play that’s really ugly when it doesn’t work. But then again I guess you could say that about all play’s that don’t work.

2 Likes

On this board? AGREED! :rofl:

3 Likes

Any play that starts by going backwards or sideways is dangerous unless executed very well. There’s nothing more annoying to me than completing a pass for negative 3 yards, except when we complete the pass for negative 3 then promptly fumble the ball because the blocker is pushed into the receiver.

2 Likes

FACT!!!

We need a “Ha Ha” tab on the lower right side of each post . . . . . :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Caption–

“I thought Patrick Edwards was the only guy who could do that.”

4 Likes

The fake bubble screen then pass to the tight end with no one in his time zone is my new favorite play.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why we don’t see that more from teams. We did it with Holgersen’s Air Raid one night and just destroyed the other team with it. Maybe the defense has to be a certain way for it to work to avoid a turnover.

1 Like

That wasn’t a stutter step. That was a toe pick that allowed him to pivot and change directions. I have never seen a runner be able to do that, it is a move that is used more in ice skating than field sports.

1 Like

Caption: “He drinks my milkshake!”

2 Likes

I use to run that play a bunch when ncaa video game still existed! I don’t know a damn thing about x’s and o’s but I think you gotta read the linebacker lol.

Another good one:

https://twitter.com/dublemeat/status/1039693840507125760

3 Likes