Holiday Hoopfest in the FC

https://twitter.com/H_hoopfest/status/1324441428160892931

Big time HS event taking place in the FC

Shadow Creek (Ramon Walker, Shawn Jones) vs Legacy SSS( Ashton Smith, Issac Herren)

Ypsi Prep ( Emoni Bates #1 In 2022) vs FB Hightower (Griggs)

5 Likes

Wow that’s awesome.

I just love the new arena. Such an amazing environment. Great for big time high school b-ball too.

Wishing I lived in Houston.

Hope there’s video.

When Hofheinz was new, it was host for many high school playoff games…A great venue and great atmosphere. The teams and coaches would get excited talking about playing in Hofheinz. It is good to have U of H host high school games again. We need to make use of our great assets for tournaments, playoff games, etc.

2 Likes

Someone has money to burn since I doubt we’ll be at full capacity and They’ll have to relay on diehard fans who will want to see these teams as it’s not someone like Willlowridge 2001.

Legacy is good but their burned out as they’ve been playing consistently since the summer. They are not the most well-liked team in the area as they’ve literally added players overnight from other schools.

The draw is Ypsi(Mi) and Emoni Bates who is the best HS player since Durant. The early game with Shadow Creek and Legacy is the undercard.

Is he lebronesque or only a diehard fan would know

He is similar to KD. 6-8 slender build and game is similar.