Houston at Baylor | Sept 19 @ 11AM | Fox

Gotta be freakin kidding me.

Talking about it on EspnU xm radio now.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow. Just wow! lol

1 Like

Yes, I think we ALL feel this way.

Someone explain contract tracing please. This wasn’t due to positive tests, so why can’t they play?

Edit: why can’t they test tomorrow and play all who aren’t positive? Doesn’t big 12 test students at the gate?

1 Like

You’re in touch with someone who had Covid for 15 minutes or more. Therefore you quarantine for 14 days in case there’s a delay in getting and spreading it.

2 Likes

The Big 12 has some rule about a having a minimum threshold of players available to play. Since this wiped out an entire position group, they didn’t meet the threshold. At least that’s my understanding.

https://twitter.com/NicoleAuerbach/status/1307022062175870976

2 Likes

Lol so two punters is the position group? I would say this ordeal is fishy, but I smell chicken.

1 Like

O-line.

1 Like

positive test + tracing put them below the min threshold guidelines the Bg12 set

1 Like

I was being sarcastic-suggesting punters could be an excuse any team uses to back out.

2 Likes

lol. That’s why we brothers from another Mother!
:grin::laughing::laughing:. U have to just laugh n take all this in stride. Lot of chirping going on though. Just think the people on Satellite thread can be left alone for 10 mins. Maybee!

2 Likes

Does Baylor have a game next week?

If they are to be quarantine for 14 days, do they postpone next weeks game?

3 Likes

Scheduled to play Kansas. I guess that qualifies as a game. I don’t know what their protocol is for returning to the field.

1 Like

When they play Kansas next week can we all agree Baylor was afraid to play UH

6 Likes

They still could have played the game according to the rules. They chose not to because they didn’t want to get their butts kicked, same as Memphis. The Big 12 rules state they have to forfeit if they might the minimum criteria and want to cancel. The difference with Memphis, my guess, is that they would have met the minimum criteria but still cancelled because they didn’t want to lose.

1 Like

Nm.