Houston Travels to Face Memphis Thursday (L 91-85)

It’s tough to win when you give up 91 points.

We were due a loss. Team has always bounced back. Glad we won our quadrant 1 games last week. That’s more important. Win the last 3 and this goes away.

3 Likes

coog’ed it as usual

91-85 Memphis 11.5 seconds left and the ball

Too many shots like that one from Devin Davis in the second half that just wouldn’t stay in.

Winning on the road is tough. Coogs are still a very good team that can make the Sweet 16. Don’t let this one get you down

5 Likes

Gosh 21-6

We sure do suck!!!

4 Likes

how were we “due for a loss?” we have been on fire lately. we were favored in this game. idc if this is on the road or not. they didnt have their best player most of the game and we still lose. pathetic

looks like defense was non existent

Final…Memphis wins 91-85.

Tough to win on the road. Need to come back strong this weekend.

1 Like

Tubby Smith ain’t no slacker.

1 Like

Nothing to iron out…Memphis played lights out and we didn’t down the stretch…things like that happen, especially on the road. We just need to take care of business at home and then focus on the conference tourney. I will be disappointed if we don’t win at least a couple of games in the tourney…

7 Likes

First win against a ranked team (for 1 week) at Memphis

What we need is a game where the officials call more fouls. What did Memphis shoot, something like 36 free throws. That is a free throw per minute…such BS.

We shot like crap. And Memphis played out of their heads shooting from 3. But it was a horrible game to watch. Yea, officials!!! So much fun watching them.

Hope we meet them in the AAC tourney…

5 Likes

Think I heard this was the most points a team scored against us since the Drexel game.

Shows this just wasn’t our night.

1 Like

We didn’t coogit. We got a hot team and refs that called the game mostly in favor of Memphis.

1 Like

Considering we’re 1-5 post season under Sampson, Im not confident

They go a lot of their points from the free throw line. We foul way too much, I like aggressiveness but we need to be smart about it.

We’re 0-6 when we give up more than 80 points this year.

Ok, go ahead and jump off the ledge…that might be the only way you will get any sleep tonight LOL