Houston vs. Arkansas - Saturday at 6:30 pm (W 91-65)

Go Coogs!

Our RPI is rising like yeast.

86-58 Coogs with 3:33 left

Coogs dominated today. This is a real good team.

5 Likes

So, using transitive property, we should beat UCONN by 70

2 Likes

This one hasn’t been close all night.

What a game.

Final 91-65 Coogs!!!

We are on the map

4 Likes

That was a good ole fashioned whippin’ from start to finish. I may have to go to a couple of games this year.

1 Like

Enjoy the win , but watch out for the proverbial letdown, three cheeky games on the schedule before LSU.

Rob Gray needs relief from his mates and he’s found it with the Davis & Davis Show.

Any chance this game will be on YouTube?

Nice win tonight! Coogs really needed this one.

Top 25 votes?

Decent crowd tonight

Come on out. TSU’s arena is really nice.

Listened to the radio from the garage and Sampson was fired up after the game in a good way. Was real proud of the team and how they executed.

Said he made the decision to start Corey Davis on Thursday to combat Arkansas’s guards.

Praised Devin Davis and Galen Robinson as the players of the game. Galen had 9 assists and controlled the flow. Devin, besides his 28 points, dominated in other areas with his defense and leadership.

Knew they could win the rebound battle.

Thought it was funny that people said they couldn’t run against Arkansas; that’s what the Coogs want to do.

Hope that more people will come now. Commented that he knew a lot of the folks there tonight were Arkansas fans, but maybe they’ll come out to our games too.

1 Like
1 Like

Why only a “couple” ?

This was a good win in the interviews it seems like Devin Davis had something to prove after being injured in the game last year. This team is fun to watch and it seems like we get a little better each season. I wanted to go so bad tonight, but adulting got in the way I hope I can make some games soon I love basketball so much.

2 Likes

Huge win, GO COOGS!