How many wins next year will be palpable?

No. Dana can’t promise immediate playing time to any freshman when he has drawn a line in the sand that UofH will redshirt freshman because Dana feels 5th yr Seniors are what makes a program successful. Dana has preached all summer that we have to get a handle on the redshirt situation.

6 Likes

Yeah. 2020 will definitely better but I think 2021 is when we’ll see what the future with Dana will look like.

3 Likes

Dana needs a haircut.

3 Likes

What if I died in an accident, then it wouldn’t matter to me. What if a meteor hit Houston wiping out UH, what if a huge asteroid hit and wiped out life on earth? You can what if negativity all you want.

But what if we win the AAC, will you look for another silver lining in which to find a cloud?

5 Likes

He is right about that too. We need to redshirt everyone we possibly can.

2 Likes

You need to change your handle to CgrBkr (when we win) !!

1 Like

They havent played any this year before today’s game…Theyre STILL going to redshirt, whether they play next 2 games or not!!! Keep up with how it works…

1 Like

It will take time…time for kids to play in and learn the system. Get help on both lines. Some secondary help via juco. In reality the whole roster needs a makeover…with the exception of running back and tight end. I think our LBs will b fine. We’re gonna have a good place kicker and probably a faster special teams next year. Need a reliable Ayers-type punt returner. Defensive end should be fine.

2 Likes

The answer is …as many as we can win !!

1 Like

Try switching to better booze! Just another way to show a bit more class😊

CgrBkr(only when we win) done.

2 Likes

I’m with you EE. We will be better next year; how much is yet to be seen. I don’t know if we will be in contention for the AAC or not next year (but I will still predict 14-0), but I expect marked improvement and the following year having a really good team.

3 Likes

No, they have to redshirt. We don’t play the best players at UH. We redshirt everyone, whether they should or not.

It’s a good question. Most are giving CDH the benefit of the doubt this season. But, anything short of winning the west next season will be seen as a failure. CDH took a pass on this season and sold out for the next. For his sake and programs’ he better be right.

1 Like
  1. The current Senior class has had thre coach’s. Let that sink in.
  2. The last two coach’s either didn’t recruit properly or well.
  3. We have a lot of red-shirts and injuries and transfers for next year.
  4. We had as difficult a schedule that a first year coach can ask for (all those ranked/good teams and 4 games in 19 days).

Next Year:

1. Today’s red shirts are in,
  2. The injured are back,
  3. The many transfers are in
  4. All but the current Seniors that played (their hearts out) are back with a lot of experience
  5. A more “normal” schedule

We win 8 next year, then, it’s off to the races.

5 Likes

King returns 8 plus. No King with Tune and Holgerson at QB 4-6 Wins.

1 Like

I hope that all of our wins next year are palpable :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like