Hulu, disney+, and espn+ for 12.99

Need to know if this is worth it. Looks like a great deal but seems too good to be true. Anyone sign up and taken advantage? Whats the skinny?

I like it. As far as the Coogs go, I think it will be much more beneficial once we get past this Covid thing and Olympic and secondary sports are back in action and available. You might check with…

https://twitter.com/thehrreview/status/1295420880416395265?s=21

to see if the deal is the same. Helping one of our own.

Is this package just the regular Hulu or the Hulu live tv? I have just the basic Hulu and it’s pretty good lots of good original content. I’ve never used espn +. My gf got a free year of Disney + because of her Verizon contract I believe. If you are into the Disney movies/ marvel movies it’s worth it. I am not. They only thing I’ve watched religiously is the Star Wars mandalorian show otherwise I don’t even use it.

As soon as the Coogs are on ESPN+, we’ll be getting this deal (through Kris Gardner’s site).

Helps that I’ve got four kids–so the Disney channel will be used a lot in addition to me using the ESPN+ channel. And we’ve already got Hulu (so we’ll drop it and re-sign up). Overall, looks like a pretty good deal.

I got it and like it. Problem. Ignorance. When I go to sign in to Espn it asks for my cable provider with Hulu being one of the options. After I put in my password it then says that I am not eligible for live TV and suggests to sign up for free trial.

Can you get past this and how do you do it?

ESPN+ - Will have some exclusive content for Coogs (I think a little football, some hoops, and lots of baseball/olympic sports/etc). Also has some other college games, UFC, 30 for 30 library, some MLB, some MLS, some Serie A soccer, etc.

Hulu - Has a pretty good library of shows and movies to stream across multiple genres.

Disney+ - Has most of the library for Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, and Pixar as well as a lot of Discovery Channel stuff and new and exclusive content in each of those genres (plus Hamilton).

If there’s enough for you across each of those platforms it’s a fantastic deal at $12.99 per month for all 3.