I somehow offended the ticket gods

To the ticket gods, I am so sorry for whatever I did to offend you. I am a season ticket holder and this is where my ticket to the game is

3 Likes

The ticket assignments made no sense. I hope we never play at NRG again.

3 Likes

Same experience. If they have another game at NRG leave it out of the season ticket package. Why have season tickets on the 50 and sit in the endzone for a big game.

The couple behind us at TDEDU (we’re on the 40+ north side) wound up getting in the end zone in the upper deck.

This has to be forwarded to our A.D. It directly affects our fans. This is unacceptable.
There is clearly another issue with our ticket office. Issues are pilling up. Chris has to act quickly.

We ticked off a lot of people and may have cost us a win for a net of less than $1M. We always need money but this was a big mistake that I hope we don’t make again.

2 Likes

I will neither confirm nor deny that my group moved to more fan friendly seats at the end of the first quarter :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This begs the question if season ticket holders are sitting in the end zone, where did the students have to sit? The parking lot??? :slight_smile:

Wow, you would have had a better seat watching it on TV

Mods:
Would it be possible that this is brought up to our A.D.? This is the type of unacceptable BS (there is such a thing) that needs to be followed up upon.
Many have said that we need to act like a P5 program. Sure we should. More importantly this is about to do the right thing.
Please give us some updates and let us know if they are not giving any updates. We become better at all levels by correcting mistakes. Myself included.

This thread makes me grateful that my seats were on par with my tdecu seats. But I am curious about the selection process. Did the ticket office use the cougar pride priority point system?
Would everyone who is unhappy with their seats be comfortable to add thier approximate cpps ranking ranking to the discussion so we can get an idea of how badly this was executed?

The seating with the season package i got when we played OU was in the endzone but at least at the club level. This is disappointing.