Interesting read about Jimbo and FSU

I ran across this article about FSU’s decline. sry if posted before

3 Likes

HE will fit in nicely at a$m…

I still think they hired him just because his name is JIMBO !!

4 Likes

No doubt!!!

You could tell he had no control and discipline we when handed to them in the Peach Bowl…

1 Like

Amazing A&M paid him as much as they did. I think they actually downgrades from Sumlin.

6 Likes

The GAggies are so desperate to be relevant in CFB they sold their soul for Jimbo and have convinced themselves he is the greatest coach short of Saban

8 Likes

Blaming Taggart for FSU’s current state is ridiculous.

Texas A & M future…

Did they not watch the Peach Bowl of 2015??!

21 years since their last conference championship.

1 Like

It’s worse than that. That was also the last time they won their division.

2 Likes

I find it interesting that all of the assistant coaches act like they had no hand in all of this. I wonder if the ones speaking out were left behind when Jimbo went to aggieland. They were just as complicit in my opinion, and if they would have gone to aTm with Jimbo, they would not be so quick to speak out.

Regardless, for the sake of the kids that aTm recruits, I hope Fisher has learned his lesson and doesn’t shortchange them. They need to use their opportunities to get their education as well as play ball. We can blast aTm, but for most of the kids its a chance to have a much better life even if they don’t make the NFL, which most won’t.

If he loses to LSU again they’ll have to start writing it Jimbeaux!!!

2 Likes

Yes. Let’s welcome promo code coupon to the community.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Enter promo code JIMBO for 1/2 off your first NCAA fine

You seem to have forgotten the media narrative that FSU only lost that game because they were so disappointed to be there playing a G5 team. Same was true of Penn State in the Ticket City Bowl.

Same narrative when OU lost to Boise in the Fiesta…fact was, they all just got beat.

2 Likes

I heard a national radio guy listing games big teams lost solely because they didn’t care to play the other team. One he listed was OU losing to UH in the kickoff game. I went ahead and flipped stations after that.

LOL! Yeah, big name teams with national title hopes and a Heisman candidate never care about winning against “lesser” teams. Maybe OU won’t care this year either.

4 Likes

Guess OU decided not to tackle on that “Kick6 play”…

3 Likes

Yeah, just like their dominant RB was supposed to run circles on our Defense…maybe he was stuck in Cement…all game long…

1 Like