It seems only the football fans care about the upheaval

“but it could be massive for schools like UCF, Cincinnati, Houston, Memphis and SMU, all of which have solid television markets”

Most on here post on both boards. There is no need to have the same crap repeated on the BB board; actually there are too many redundant threads with the same BS on the football board. As far as I’m concerned, I would like to just concentrate on the teams and let the chips fall where they may with the realignment stuff. We will end up somewhere and I will still be going to the games, regardless of opponents. We have no control over this stuff and I’m tired of the BS.

1 Like

You can just keep scrolling if it bothers you that much. Nobody is forcing you to read them lol

I agree with you, Mike. I got super excited the last time the Big 12 started talking about adding teams and was so disappointed in the outcome that I refuse to get my hopes up again. Doesn’t really matter all that much for basketball anyway, at least on the court. It matters greatly for football, so let the banter stay over there for the most part.

Was just pondering different scenarios and really enjoyed the thought of somehow ending up with Kansas and OSU (and Baylor, < just threw up in my mouth a little >) in the AAC. Very salty basketball conference.

I really enjoy playing OSU too. I love their fans. Every time we play them in something its a dogfight.
And its usually great TV.