It's official - March Madness cancelled

Call it protecting yourself from the inside out against the coronavirus.

Ncaa could have a mock tourney selection to give banners to those who would have made it. It would be a great for those who earned it

2 Likes

Wrb: I have a coffee roastery in a facilty that also has a gin distillery; the distiller brought me his new hand sanitizer earlier: 90% alcohol, 10% aloe. Super smooth and creamy. Smelled good too.

Very nice.

I would have rathered the gin hehe.

1 Like

They are next, in fact.

Expect the next round of closures to come by the middle of next week. Public health officials at the federal level have finally started talking to state and local PH officials to confirm just how bad this is going to be. Reports are devastating.

It’s going to get bad, really bad…and really soon. Like 10-14 days (at most) “soon”.

3 Likes

Great season for the team, achieved more than most of us thought possible at beginning of season with the roster turnover. Expecting great things next year for sure!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP/status/1238544517634166789?s=20

This would have enraged the teams who don’t get in. Glad they didn’t do that.

1 Like

March Sadness

5 Likes

I’m not sure they would have found 16 teams to play. They definitely wouldn’t have the 16 best.

1 Like

The NCAA should give every senior an extra year of eligibility. I know it would be chaos but it also sucks for each and every one of them to miss out on an opportunity to go dancing. Just a thought

1 Like

RUDY GOBERT!!! UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

1 Like

Very selfishly just looking at basketball this would not be good for us. Harris is our only senior. Good teams we play next year would bring way more seniors back responsible for more points. Also we are young but guys like Sasser, Hinton, Mills, White, even Grimes just “wasted” one year of eligibility from a historical perspective (save a shared reg season conf championship) but they and we as fans don’t get that year and possible banners back but in this case it’s lost because well they’re not seniors. That’s not fair either.

1 Like

I feel your frustrations Dan. These are uncharted waters. Will be very interesting to see how things unfold.

1 Like

Would the benefit be worth the cost? I think it would. I would love to see Chris Harris back even if it means we have to face Cumberland again.