Jarace Walker visit

It has an airborne form of pneumonia?

1 Like

Fair enough wrong illness, I just got so caught up in the listeria.

6 Likes

Lol

Hub cap guy told a friend of mine that Walker really fell in love with UH.

1 Like

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla with Peaches, Baskin-Robbins Lemon Custard . . . . .

1 Like

help me out here, who is this guy, what class would he be and do we ACTUALLY have a shot?

edit - 5* class of 2022 - looks like the real deal.

so do we actually have a shot here???

So people who follow the recruiting more closely than me can say more definitively than me. But it sure seems that we are in the hunt. He’s from Florida and IMG as far as I know there is no personal connection that would get us a courtesy visit so the only reason to visit is that we are being considered.

3 Likes

24/7 has him as the #8 ranked prospect in the country (#1 power forward).

that would be incredible.

1 Like

Yes. Gotta beat Auburn for him, though.

I would think Ohio State would be as big a threat as Auburn, no?

Ok cheese spaghetti VS crawfish and bbq come on

1 Like

He’s actually from Pennsylvania. He transferred to IMG after his sophomore year.

1 Like

This all reminds me of back in the day when we were deep in the hunt for a guy named Moses Malone.
Well he went through the process and committed with either Clemson or Maryland before going straight to the pros. He was the No.1 prospect in the country

1 Like

Little Moe was a flop

2 Likes

Big Mo wasn’t

Everything I read has been pure speculation. He has visited us, Ohio state and auburn but has never listed a top 5 or 3 or top anything. There is one crystal ball saying UNC but that was from January. Syracuse thinks they are in because his 5 star teammate from img is going there but he has never actually said a word on who his favorites are.

So with that said, we obviously are landing him and he is just quietly throwing the others a bone.

6 Likes

He wouldn’t be on campus if we didn’t have a shot. Or posting pics in our uniform for Instagram

2 Likes

What you are not already? You sir are not a real cougar …:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Has he committed to us yet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m glad it’s not April Fools b/c each day I get in here hoping to see some new thread titled “Boom Jarace Walker commits”. If someone posted that it would be cruel and unusual punishment to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes