John Feinstein Steps Down From AP Poll, Blames UH Fans

The whining by this guy is on a level I’ve never seen. Poll is meaningless? Why vote for 23 years? He has a high opinion of himself and his expertise. Lol, dude just can’t admit he hasn’t paid enough attention and just voted based on “brand”

5 Likes

OMG… This is getting better and better. Feinstein can’t get out of his own way.

https://twitter.com/JFeinsteinBooks/status/1326262651979231240?s=20

2 Likes

Wow, a parting Shot??? He is either Aggie or Horn. And his boss who fired him: Coog! Just a hunch.

He’s actually a Dukie.

2 Likes

Lol, he prob put in more research for that dig than to prepare his top 25 ballot!

10 Likes

This arse-clown is a Duke alumnus. You know, the perennial last place in the AAC football standings - Dukie Blue Demons or Devils or whatever they call their loser selves. He comes across as a pathetic whiny snow-flake/swamp creature who lives in Washington DC. Figures.

1 Like

Well, since CBS canned him…

I’m guessing that Jim Nance got him canned…

…yeah, that 's the ticket…I’m going with that ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

What a doofus. Take a nap!

3 Likes

Lol, forgot about Cal. His exact statement fits with him. What a thin skinned turd.

2 Likes

Gents, time to unload on this goober. Lol

4 Likes

If you’re not familiar with him, he’s best known for writing the Bobby Knight book on the '86 Hoosiers that was later made into a movie. He’s a well enough respected author and sports writer that it would take a decent scandal to get him fired. He just thinks he is above criticism and is acting like he needs a diaper change. Good riddance to him on the poll.

7 Likes

USC should thank us.

The definition of a tool.

Glad he is gone and if we had a small part to do with the great job COOG NATION

6 Likes

Can’t stand the fool. He’s the ultimate jock sniffer. Season on the Brink was okay, but A Civil War (a book he wrote on Army/Navy football) was laughable and riddled with errors. In reading that book, you’d think he was describing Alabama and Clemson from the last few college football seasons.

2 Likes

Does this mean we have arrived?

2 Likes

lol I love the internet sometimes

1 Like

What a punk douche!

I’m glad we cost that loser a vote!!!

1 Like

Army-Houston? Pretty lame parting shot. While losses suck, I don’t think that one even ranks in the top 25 losses that still hurt. Well, I guess that is typical, he voted something in the Top 25 that didn’t deserve to be there…

4 Likes

Feinstein is a pompous Dookie.

1 Like

He’s from D.C. – Maryland area. Been around long time.

1 Like