John O’Korn: I’m the most NFL-ready quarterback in the draft

He has mental stability, and being, like, really smart.

To be fair, Osweiller was actually good in college; his junior year he threw for over 4,000 yards and 26 TDs and he had a solid half a season as a sophomore at Arizona State. O’Korn threw 2 TDs and 6 interceptions last year (he did have a nice freshman year though).

O’Korn’s problem, and it was his problem here, was this sense of entitlement once his freshman season was done. Since then, his mouth has done more work than he has.

2 Likes

I seriously think the kid has mental stability problems and may be on the verge of a breakdown.

4 Likes

Well then you can attribute the same, I’m sure readily, to the person who made that same quote when referring to himself.

hahahahhahah I needed a good laugh!!!

2 Likes

Fully convinced this kid would get sacked at least 4 times and picked off 5 times a game playing Madden on Rookie mode. What a JO’Ke.

1 Like

O’Korn currently:

6 Likes

He must have better weed than the guys he snitched on years ago.

5 Likes

Haha, I just noticed this gif has the tide pods. Goodness! That was something! :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol…i just noticed the tide pods too. Jok must have been winning the tide pod challenge when he said that…lol

1 Like

I originally was looking for the one with the popcorn, as the gif would be a portrayal of me watching O’Korn get roasted by this board. But then I saw the Tide pods and was like, man, that has to be O’Korn! hahaha

1 Like

I would like to go on record as stating that I am the most Scarlet Johanson ready man in America.

9 Likes

lol Coog51 broke the internet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This could become my favorite thread ever, pending draft day results.

And I’m the Tsar of all the Russias.

Yeah, thats the ticket.

1 Like