Jordan Moore suspended indefinitely for unspecified violation

What did he do?

No one’s saying anything specific yet. Clearly, it’s pretty major but not an arrest either because that would be public info.

Regardless of the reason, this is one of the negatives when bringing in a player from another school. I realize some stick and help, while others never live up to their potential.
I also realize that DH is in a situation where he has to gamble and piece together a team as quickly as possible. I say give him a couple of years and he will have us where we need to be…

3 Likes

I’m thinking this suspension is to give more time for a proper investigation into circumstances, otherwise he would have been kicked off the team awhile ago. He hasn’t been arrested nor has he been expelled from school. There has been smoke about this for a few weeks now, so the university is probably taking every precaution, which is good. Kids will be kids and mess up sometimes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mshallmoore/status/1167173803790782464

Idk how serious it is but he retweeted this an hour ago.

1 Like

tough break

I wish him good fortune and that he can get his life straightened out. Thats the most important thing right now. We sure could use him. Hopefully we can see him on the field in the near future too.

3 Likes

Usually one sibling influences another. This seems to be an act of caution…as in, let’s let the investigation conclude in case this blows up in our face.

Frankly I’m relieved it’s being handled this way. Kudos to everyone for using discretion.

1 Like

Quite often the younger watches the elder live the wild life and sees that road isn’t so easy… I did

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jo_moore23/status/1168662741088964613

4 Likes

I hope he is because this is not something you just rebound from if it is true.

Wish UH could have taken his former school’s approach and suspended him for the 2nd half of the PVA&M game!

[Joking of course. Hope he can get back on track.]

1 Like

According to someone who has him on snapchat, Moore was posting videos/pictures during math class. He was asking who would do his work and he would pay them for doing it.

I don’t know of that would be enough to get in trouble or if he took it further and hired someone and actually cheated.

Go on…

Back when I was at UH, I had to ask permission to leave for a few min so I could run to the Satellite and use the pay phone to request assistance in someone else doing my work. Kids these days…

13 Likes

What’s a pay phone?

:yum:

5 Likes

PayPal me $5 and i’ll tell you all about them… with photos! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Jordan comes from a great family. I know them well. Whatever he did to earn this suspension, he is not a “bad seed” or a typical entitled athlete. He will learn from this, and he’ll be fine. Whether he gets to play for our Coogs or not is an open question that only our coaches can answer.

5 Likes

Thank you for posting. We all need to keep in mind that he is suspended. He has not been expelled. Human beings make mistake. It is for him to learn why he got there and go forward.

1 Like