Justin Murphy

Wouldn’t they announced that he retired due to injuries?

Instead, they disappeared him completely

3 Likes

He was Thanos snapped??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’ve had that happen to a few of my posts. :wink:

Reading Monceaux’s article, Justin left the program then he got purged from the roster. Apparently, being purged from the roster is not typical.

Does anyone know why his leaving would have been treated differently?

“Sometimes people just disappear”

The constabulary precinct head of the New Delhi Police Dept in 2009 when I asked about a local restaurant owner.

2 Likes

King didn’t quit on the team. He quit on the University of Houston. There is no way he comes back. King is gonna graduate and transfer. No doubt. No one redshirts their Senior year to return to the same school for their Senior year.

We have to move on as fans.

1 Like

I’ll take him at his word over your conjecture

2 Likes

Don’t be naive. It’s just words. He can change his mind at any time, if he hasn’t made his mind up already. I hope he stays. It just doesn’t pass the smell test. Let’s agree to disagree because you’re right it’s just my opinion. However, many others feel the same way. Let’s keep it moving. We looked good versus North Texas so I was wrong about that. I hope I’m wrong about King, but I think he’s gone. He can’t transfer unless he graduates so he’s staying until he takes care of his business, then he’s likely out of here.

Cougardue,

Check my revised odds on another thread.

He quit on both, IMO. That said, agree that he’s gone.

1 Like

lol What?

Lol… This… Not saying injuries is not the scapegoat excuse, but we know he had worn his welcome.

All you wrote is conjecture, until proven otherwise I will take him at his words not yours.

Seems like a little more than conjecture floating around. But I’ll leave it at that.

In any event, we’ll all know in May 2020.

2 Likes

And back to the point of the thread–I wish Mr. Murphy well.

I feel bad that his reliance was misplaced. But I hope he finishes the grad degree, nonetheless, and enjoys success in the future.

3 Likes

I think we know by January 2020.

1 Like

Ok this is the kind of thread we don’t want on Coogfans… petty bickering, posturing and folks wanting to be “right” at the expense of civility - and taking shots at one of our players just because you don’t like his decision.

D’Eriq is still a Cougar and we are not going allow to dump on one of our own.

17 Likes