KHOU-11 Timeout Podcast - CKS

https://twitter.com/DTGoteraKHOU/status/1193741694828793856

1 Like

Anyone know who the other school was besides Arkansas? He did a really good job of keeping whoever it was really quiet.

I was wondering that too. I wonder if it was an NBA team…

He said he does want to coach in the NBA. I think he’s waiting on the rockets to fire D’Antoni or maybe go trough 2 or 3 years of his contract and give it to his Son to maintain success. I’m for it if it keeps us constant and he gets to live his dream out.

1 Like

Yes it will be tough to balance handing over the best program possible to Kellen and Kellen getting HC offers if we continue on this trajectory.

If it was a college job, these were the M7 openings after the season: Alabama, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Michigan, Nebraska, Temple, Texas A&M, Tulane, UCLA, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, and Washington State.

I have a feeling the Aggies were snooping around and I think there might have been some rumors out there. If not, UCLA could have been a suspect considering they ended up hiring Cronin. Alabama, Vandy, Virginia Tech, and Washington State (would CKS have gone back?) could have all been culprits as well.

I bet it was UCLA because he was mentioned as a potential candidate the day Steve Alford was fired.

1 Like