Les Miles

Doesn’t look the same? Anyone else notice?

1 Like

His D doesn’t look like a Les Miles D so far.

1 Like

I’m afraid his time as a HC has passed. It’s more about cashing in with the time he has remaining.

2 Likes

Nobody but Mangino can win at Kansas

4 Likes

Mangino = Man Beast in Italian

2 Likes

Glad we didn’t hire him.

8 Likes

My thoughts as well. He fell behind the innovation curve a while back.

4 Likes

I thought Mangino meant Fotomat…

5 Likes

They made so many excuses on fox for him last night I wonder were they paid to say that

Can’t use lack of fans as an excuse because no one typically shows up.

1 Like

Tough to recruit the state of Kansas with such a small population, tough to recruit to those facilities, that history, and the constant beat downs. They didn’t want us to join due to the effect it would have on their Houston recruiting? Really? Have they gotten that much talent out of here?
Les stepped into a great situation at LSU. The WHOLE state wants tro play there, the HS training is on par with Texas. I coulkd coach LSU FB to decent records and I never even played!

He just got too weird there and thought he could do anything.

Let him eat grass in Kansas.

They started recruiting all over now offering P5 opportunities to G5 kids. When I saw kids from Montgomery, Alabama on the roster I gave up lol

They have 19 players from Texas. I’d say that is a significant number since they only have 24 players from Kansas.

Its a tough place to win at and someone mentioned Saban could turn it around… first off coaches like that don’t grow on trees and even someone as greatest of the greats it woulf take a few years to get that program competing for a conference championship.

1 Like

Glen Mason won there. He is one of the all time underrated coaches. He won at Kansas and at Minnesota.

Minnesota hasn’t been a cornucopia of HS talent either.

1 Like