Less than 50 Season Tickets remain?

This was posted on Facebook. I wonder how many season tickets are being sold? They have to have seats reserved for single game tickets right? I wonder how many scalpers have bought them up…

5 Likes

Yeah. I’m worried about the scalpers. Out of curiosity, where on FB did you see that? I feel like I see more than that available online right now.

1 Like

Yeah, it doesn’t mean that the arena will be sold out if these 50 are sold. The AD’s office has stated that there will always be seats available throughout the season for different reasons. It just depends on how you can get them.

1 Like

I received an email yesterday from U of H athletics there will be a pre-sale of single game tickets beginning October 7 and on sale to the public October 14. I assume the pre-sale are for Cougar Pride donors.

Anyone know when Rice single game tickets go on sale?

Lol.

1 Like

Duce - Just call the Rice Athletics Ticket office assuming you’re wanting to purchase tickets for our game with them this year.

We have season tickets and probably will not be able to attend every game, especially ones during the week since my son has to get up early on week days. But I will certainly make sure the seats are used…

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1182310809512431616?s=20

2 Likes

When will season tickets be shipped, please?

Maybe 2 or 3 hours prior to tip off of first home game . . . . .

1 Like

Twitter account is saying towards the end of the month

That might reduce the likelihood of some of us forgetting where we put them.

1 Like