Maui 2021

my Aggie co-workers are already talking trash.

in true Aggie fashion, they will convince themselves they are an elite team, only to be disappointed once their season comes around.

I do think Buzz has their program headed in the right direction, but we’re way ahead of their curve.

3 Likes

Texas A & M hurts our SOS…lol :wink:

6 Likes

Even though UNC had a down season they are still in an elite tier of schools with Kansas, Kentucky and Duke that I think are generally above everyone else.

All we’re really missing in the 2021 field is one of those schools.

But this field is still great and it’s awesome we’re a part of it, as well as the Charleston tourney next year. It’s a pretty massive upgrade to the Paradise Jam 3 years ago or not even playing in a real tournament 2 years ago.

1 Like

Looks like a Houston - Chaminade final to me…

5 Likes

Maui going with the nouveau riche programs and I like it. 2020 NET Rankings thru 3/12 for the participants

23 Wisconsin
12 Oregon
19 Butler
52 Notre Dame
20 Houston
31 St Mary’s
113 Texas A&M

1 Like

No shame in being a three-seed in that tournament.

2 Likes

I freaking hate Oregon. I hope we do them dry. I will never forgive them for the Shasta incident. F- a duck tourney!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MauiInv/status/1256267781743554561

2 Likes

We could potentially play Oregon twice next season.

My 10 year wedding anniversary is 11-18-2021 so we are considering spending it in Maui with the Coogs. It’s actually my wife’s idea so no selling required. :grinning:

13 Likes

We moved the last Oregon game in deal to 2022 because we are both in this tourney.

3 Likes

10th Anniversary in Hawaii with Wife watching the Coogs play?! Priceless!

4 Likes

The Coogs were pretty tied into our wedding actually. My wife really wanted a fall wedding and I said nope, that’s football season. I refuse.

She said, it’s cute that you think it’s up to you, but I’ll compromise. We will do it on Friday night instead of Saturday in case we have a home game the next day and we will leave for our honeymoon on Sunday.

Well, the schedule came out and we had a home game that weekend against SMU. We got a room at the UH Hilton for the night of our wedding and made plans to attend. As you know, that ended up being a pretty big game and an awesome experience for us to celebrate our first day of marriage.

5 Likes

best case scenario, UH gets A&M in an elimination game and we decimate them.

I work with nothing but Aggies and it gets sooooooooo old hearing them try to brag about their mediocre Athletic program. I also can’t STAND Buzz and his curtside antics. All for show, would be embarrassed if he were our coach.

1 Like

everyone will play 3 gms.

If the coogs play the Aggies in basketball, and dare I say football, we will send them back to college station as very unhappy people.

Awesome! Man, I can tell you how many weddings My Wife and I was invited to when we moves to Central Texas that would occur around Labor Day, always around the start of the season. I was being watched like a hawk couldn’t get sxore because we were attending a co-workers wedding. Congrats to you two. Have a Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

2 Likes