Mike Leach press conference

4 Likes

I love that guy.

2 Likes

OG football personalities! haha

When Tech fired him I hoped somehow he would wind up at UH, but the stars never aligned.

10 Likes

He’s the type of guy that everyone wants under their banner when he retires. Intelligent, funny, and fearless. One of college footballs all-time great personalities. I’m proud of him for taking that job and turning things around. It’s not an easy gig up there. And far from the Caribbean vibe he enjoys so much. I’ve often thought Miami would make a run at him one day.

2 Likes

Trump tried to make that happen a couple of times.

Seems like they woke him up from a good nap right before that press conference.:laughing:

1 Like

He and his family seem to like Pullman. He can walk to work with no hassles, makes good coin, true college town and the AD and administration leaves him alone to do what he does best.

1 Like

Love his pressers…his media knows him very well. They always ask the X and O stuff. Then they finally ask him his (view, opinion, experience) on some pop culture item…
Today’s item was “what band would you like to tour with” and it ended up with Kanye West buying a ranch in Cody Wyoming…
Where else do you get this ?
Nowhere !!!
Love his pressers.

1 Like

Pullman is nice - If you are the outdoorsy type that is definitely a place to go. The drive from Spokane to Pullman is a lot different than anyplace I have been. As someone said, it looks like a windows screen saver - LOL Miles and miles of wheat fields. A true college town that loves their football.

4 Likes

He looks like Vince Gill’s twin to me.

3 Likes

It really is. If you ever have a chance to be in that area in the Spring, when the wheat is green, it’s beautiful. However, in the dead of winter it’s pretty much apocalyptic…:wink:

2 Likes