Mini-Plans on sale for 2018

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/1017193318357143552

However they do it, I would like to see the stadium full for home games.

2 Likes

I will be there but, when I was thinking about who to send this to, I checked the home schedule and wondered what friend will want to see these teams. Arizona and Strong/USF might generate some interest. I will have to send it to hardcore college football fans only:

Please choose 4 events from Pick 4 Home Games
Arizona Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 11:00 am
Texas Southern Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Tulsa Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 7:00 pm
USF Saturday, October 27, 2018 at time TBA
Temple Saturday, November 10, 2018 at time TBA
Tulane Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 7:00 pm

1 Like

FYI – There are 2- and 3-game mini plans as well. Seeing Arizona and USF for $34 for both games? That’s a bargain.

1 Like

if i didn’t have season tickets i would pick Arizona, tsu, usf and temple.

I have to ask: why TSU over Tulsa and Tulane? The TSU “should” not be competitive. There will be some local interest but the game itself should not be close.

because mon-fri i work 9-5. I’m still going to the games since i have season tickets, but i prefer cfb games on Saturdays. only time i liked the thurs night games was when i was a student. tsu game will have better attendance than both games. plus i like swac band’s halftime shows. LOL If I had to choose the 4 games to go to those would be the 4.

1 Like

TSU game will also be a night game which makes it more attractive.

1 Like

yep. plus I’m willing to bet the games vs Tulsa and Tulane being on Thursday will be cheap on secondary markets as well.

Missed that those were the two Thursday night games. I am not a big fan of mid-week games but TV money talks. I like the halftime as well. Georgia Southern at The Rob was a good one. The TSU band is good. I remember them inside at a basketball game at their place – that was good (and loud). Reminded me of when UH would have the Willowridge or another high school bands at The Hof. I wish they would do that again.

1 Like

This just goes to show that the initial season ticket prices were overpriced and discouraged season ticket sales. You can now see the two most attractive games on the schedule for below average face value of all games in a season ticket plan. Ticket office need to correct this next year.

1 Like

We have had our season tickets in section 229 from the beginning. The season ticket price has not changed except for the Oklahoma game. $200 per seat for the season or $33.33 per game. The required seat donation also has remained the same since the beginning - $450. We don’t think the tickets are over priced.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1054160405248008192