More hydroxychloroquine debunking

Denial followed by anger continues…

1 Like

I’m going to head back to the basketball forum where at least the blinders are scarlet in color… I wish I could just make educated extensions at work instead of having to prove my designs work through relevant and valid experiments… Must be nice!

Plenty of blinders with this thing. That’s for sure.

2 Likes

I doubt we will ever prove in this forum any conclusion about HQ.

I did find it comical following a congressman who took HQ and still tested positive for covid (I might have the exact details off…not the point).

The congressman shared HQ did not work and what followed were comment after comment telling him how he allegedly took HQ wrong. Arm chair doctors telling him how and why it went wrong.

Each time I hear the anecdotal evidence is ther to support HQ.
It works!
It is a variant of correlation and causation.

How many of you knew that Ice Cream was the cause of polio in children?

I think of this example when I hear people argue for HQ.

There are lots of example like this in cancer therapies as well.

People are desperate to believe even though there is no real evidence but they will bridge the gap to connect those points.

It is crazy to think that there were lots of people and researchers who strongly believed ice cream caused polio.

1 Like

Are you attacking extrapolation now ?
From dictionary.com:

an act or instance of inferring an unknown from something that is known.

Statistics, Mathematics. the act or process of estimating the value of a variable or function outside the tabulated or observed range.

1 Like

Can anyone point me to the studies that show HCQ is effective, with or without zinc?

2 Likes

No studies just individual doctors including on the video that Facebook banned after one day of about 40 doctors saying the right treatment(and that is the term they used) worked on shorting the amount of time people needed to recover.

I’m anticipating you will get many anecdotal responses complete with links to more anecdotal stories and videos from questionable sources. And
some of those referenced sources will even be doctors. Of course these doctors will make claims of all the people they’ve treated and cured. But these docs will not run a double blind study or any other
data they can share for public review.
But this will “prove” their case.

1 Like

Can someone also provide a study on alien DNA meds and demon sperm causing gynecological issues? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

There won’t be any posts because there are no such studies.

As y’all know, I’m a doctor. I’m here to tell you that the reason all of these studies show HCQ failing is because they weren’t used at the exact point in the disease course they need to. If you don’t do that right, it doesn’t work. In fact, it may make things worse. Additionally, you need to give copper (Cu) alongside the hydroxychloroquine or your results will not show the benefit. Also, make sure your patients are not deficient in vitamin A or your results will again be tainted.

I have seen thousands of patients cured of covid with this program. If not hundreds of thousands. Thank you for your attention.

That is all. I’ll just sit here and wait for my Nobel Prize

1 Like
3 Likes

That’s just common sense.

Seems high

2 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/hydroxychloroquine-shouldn-t-be-used-at-all-for-covid-isda-says/ar-BB18eZhe

2 Likes

This is exactly where these same so called studies or article cross the line:

“Earlier, a National Institutes of Health panel recommended against using hydroxychloroquine with azithromycin, unless in a clinical trial, because of an increased risk of cardiac arrest. The agency halted its own clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine in June”

Do you all realize the weight of that statement?

Hydroxy has been prescribed for close to FIFTY, YES FIFTY years. Not once has the drug prescribed AT A NORMAL DOSAGE been proven to increase a risk of cardiac arrest. NEVER friends not once has been deaths associated with cardiac arrest due to a normal dosage of hydroxy and zinc.

I 100% understand that people can be against HYDROXY. My brother is a doctor too and is against it.
Let’s all be adult and rational. This is a huge issue that has contributed to our own CDC’s distrust.
Hydroxy was never promoted/sold as a cure against the chinese virus. It was mentioned with patients testimonies that after being infected with the virus and administered an Hydroxy/Zinc combo treatment (normal dosage) these same patients recovered quicker or even saved their lives. It is not me saying it but the patients themselves.
Were they lying?
Were being paid by Hydroxy manufacturers to say so?
Were they delusional?
Hydroxy is so cheap that it has not been a big or major money maker for these same manufacturers for decades.

Now uhlaw97 you bring up this article from your school.

What about this one?

Is it in your school best interest to publish a so called study against Hydroxy? I am just asking.

Coming up with studies is fine, great, awesome. Having “murky” studies is another. Again and again these are popping up. Every single one against Hydroxy has been proven to be false.
Do you remember the Brazil study?
Do you remember the VA study?
They were all proven false after further investigations into them.
Problem?
It took two weeks to a month to prove they were grossly false.
Problem?
It created a “cluster…” and a major distrust.

Hydroxy/zinc is not a possible drug to prevent covid-19. It is a “possible” treatment/therapy to treat the virus.
This is in itself a huge difference. It has worked for some people.
The drug administered safely with the right dosage (like any other drug) combined with Zinc it is proven that it has had never been associated with cardiac arrest. Can we at least agree on this major point?

Important info:
The Mayo clinic notified us that it is no longer a good idea to take Ibuprofen. I will give you more info when I get it.

A lot can change between March and today.

As new studies are conducted, new discoveries are made.

Increasingly, those studies/discoveries are debunking hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating COVID.

Hell, Trump was supposedly taking it as a prophylactic. Not effective.

3 Likes

Why are you bringing politics into this?
I will ask you again.
What about the patients that have benefited from the Hydroxy/Zinc combo treatment?
They can’t be heard.
They are a bunch of morons
Who"
No one did
We heard all of the above mentioned. I will ask you again. Why did they benefit from this combo treatment?
Was it a miracle or act of GOD maybe?
I continue to hear crickets on the subject.
I am waiting.

Anecdotal examples don’t prove anything.

Hell, somebody almost always gets better with a placebo.

Doesn’t mean anything.

Doesn’t prove anything.

7 Likes

If a drug only works for some, maybe it’s not the drugs that are making them better.

4 Likes

The placebo effect is a very interesting phenomenon.

1 Like